Auto-mentoring - Contested Bosses

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-timetravelling, Jul 2, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Kenban Guest

Unless I missed it I am surprised no one has talked about Stormhold yet. Berik's Revenge which yields Berik, Sword of Thunder is just painful with how hard it is to get the 3 named to spawn.
  2. ARCHIVED-Kigneer Guest

Kenban wrote:
    Oh, yes! And the need to camp for them, and the otherwise trying to tell the "let's kill everything" types to not kill them so questers can finish, too.
    Also will want to put in a word about the "Screaming Mace" heritage quest and the respawn time for Agony. Folks can be killing the PHs for over an hour without a pop. Then having to wait even more for the other names in CT to spawn, despite killing the PHs for the nth time.
    Cloak of Flames heritage quest also has this problem but not with names -- with page drops (folks will be 80 before they can find all the pages...took me 4 months to get the last 2 pages, and it meant killing Kobolds and undead in LP for hours at a time).
  3. ARCHIVED-Alienor Guest

Not sure, did we mention the nameds for the Everfrost HQ (An Eye for Power) already? Especially Master Webclaw and Bloodrage, the Bloodhorn chief?
  4. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

The Corpse Hunter in Stormhold could use its respawn time shortened. Right now it seems like it's at least an hour respawn timer, which is pretty long for a mob that's for an achievement.
    Lord Ree in Wailing Caves should be shortened as well if he wasn't, since he's for not only the achievement, but several quests including the SoD quest line.
  5. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

Here's one that seemes to have been missed: Wreckrock the Awakened Havoc.

PH is on a long (25 minute) respawn, and all I've seen is PHes. It's an achievement 'boss'
  6. ARCHIVED-nobe Guest

Wreckrock in Klakanon took almost 2 hours of camping to pop - raaaather annoying for an achievement kill
  7. ARCHIVED-Guy De Alsace Guest

I've never seen the named spider next to the Greater Fay griffon tower in Butcherblock up, only the PH.
  8. ARCHIVED-Alienor Guest

It would be nice if the few quest nameds in Silent City (DoF) could be up permanently. Enigma of Ice and Enigma of Fire f.e. Priestess' in Living Tombs would also be nice if found more reliable.
    Also the Guardians in shimmering citadel are used both for achievement and for catalog quest, I see them only when somebody else is slaying them just in the minute I arrive.