Auto Attack Breaks Stealth

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Haun, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Ryonyx Member

But isnt.. turning OFF Auto Attack losing damage???.... Sounds like a lose lose. Heh, I prefer Win-Win's
  2. Hydraulics Member

At this point perhaps they should change it back to how it was for years. More interesting to play a scout and needing to time autos.
    Kittik and Grawl like this.
  3. Grawl Member

With respect I won't post. I'll PM those who want. I don't condemn using this series of commands as it's not intended to be the cure just a band aid and really could lag the user a little.
    Kittik likes this.
  4. Ryonyx Member

Not interesting at all... Especially with different Delay in weapons 4s/6s with Haste buffs and procs affecting your swing speed and Group Cooldowns every 5 minutes etc.... Way too many variables for it to even be "fun" timing your own swings like its a damn Virtual Reality MMORPG or something???
  5. Hydraulics Member

Just what? Timing autos was a thing for many years that separated good scouts from bad scouts. Get two weapons with the same delay and figure our a rotation around swings.
    Kittik likes this.
  6. Phellen Member

Please pm me the work around.
  7. Kittik Well-Known Member

This is probably why they removed the auto attack thing in the first place. A lot of ****** players probably complained about it, not it ***** with everything...but hey at least ****** players can look better on the parse.
  8. Hydraulics Member

Make a macro for your stealth abilities that turns auto attack off. Then macro another non-stealth ability to turn auto back on.
  9. Ryonyx Member

This still a bug? Funny how they implement a "Fix" and can't even double check that it works for all said applications... maybe Daybreak/Darkpaw are losing Steam.... -sad face-