Auto Attack Breaks Stealth

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Jupiter, Dec 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zenji Well-Known Member

That would make for a really cool guild name
    . [IMG]
  2. Somedude Active Member

You were only topping parses if you were guilded with equally bad players.

Someone timing auto's will out parse someone that wasn't, period.

It's very simple really. You can look at your zonewide and review the number of auto attacks landed. Gear and AA being equal, the scout that landed more auto's than the scout that did not, won the parse.

If you were timing your stealths before this change, and you continue to time your stealths after this change, you're not impacted.

If you were not timing your stealths before this change, you were loosing auto swings but getting your stealth attacks off; however, after the change you are no longer able to land your stealth attacks because quite honestly you were losing dps before you just didn't realize it.

You have 3 options:
    1) Complain and wait for them to decide to change it
    2) Learn to time autos
    3) Add macro lines to get around the inability to time it

Call me toxic if you like.
  3. Jupiter Member

It's possible to do all 3 of these things, as they are all valid responses to this clearly broken mechanic. So I guess I'm not sure why some are obsessed with trolling anyone who'd like to see it fixed. But this is the internet, so, here's a link to uninstall eq2? Dad jokes...
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

This thread has definitely devolved. I am going to lock, please remember to be kind to one another.
    Breanna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.