Auto attack and skills

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Gang, May 4, 2020.

1. Gang New Member

I was reading that skills disrupt auto attack, and was curious if this was the current state of things. I mash skills on all of my characters and auto attack seems to go off without a hitch. Didn't know if i needed the auto attack meter anymore, thanks for your replies
  2. Grawl Member

Auto attacks are set to constantly go off no matter if you are using a CA or a Spell. This, most believe, was to make it easier for people to not have to time their abilities. Aka, make it easier to play. It's a thoughtful concept and it does help out some classes DPS more then they would. Unfortunately the side effect is that Predator classes use stealth specifically are very hindered by this. You'll hear that it doesn't matter because pred classes don't bring any support to a group/raid because... well.. they only bring raw dps. They were considered T1 DPS and in a skilled player's hand, they still can be, although they are very reduced in the power they used to have. There is kind of a way around it to make the classes viable again, but it takes some macro'ing work. I am still on the fence if this lags you personally or not and how much it makes a difference anyways.