Attention, all scouts:

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Wirewhisker, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Until you can do this, you will no longer be allowed to use a bow:

Get to work! ;)
    Aranedhel, Charlice and Griff like this.
  2. hwy101 Active Member

Targets and training dummys don't shoot back. (half azz plagerized before yer eyez from B. Lee):oops:

Cool video tyvm ;)
    Neiloch and Wirewhisker like this.
  3. Neiloch Well-Known Member

The in game ranger can do quite a lot of this and I can do even more of it in real life. I keep seeing this guys video around but its not that uncommon as they would convey among actual archers. The problem is most 'professional' contests don't accommodate them and 'war archery' isn't used in practical settings any more. Personally I have been shooting 'southern style' (arrow on right side of the bow) for over 10 years and ambidexterity for only a little shorter.

I actually asked if I could do some during a SOE Live players got talent thing but they weren't too keen on the idea lol.
  4. Nezette Well-Known Member

Clearly you failed to tell them you'd use a Nerf bow and arrow set! You know they'd have been all over that! :p
    suka likes this.
  5. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Honestly I would probably be able to use safer arrow heads for a lot but velocity is kind of a big deal.

In the mean time I berated the devs significantly until they made at least rangers not completely ridiculous and outdated/misinformed with their archery.
  6. Nezette Well-Known Member

I hope you at least bought them shots after said beratings...
  7. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

I can do all of this! I just have to make sure I have Storm of Arrows, Stream of Arrows, Arrow Barrage, etc... hot-keyed first ;)

Awesome video though!
    Griff and suka like this.
  8. Griff Well-Known Member

And several rounds of drinks before starting....