At My Wits End - Please Help

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Gillymann, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

Hi all, hoping someone can help me figure this out.

Working my way through the tradesskill sig. line, just updated the quest by talking to Brythe in Nye'Caelona.

However, neither
    Lyraquel nor Taelonar will offer me a quest. No feathers, no dialogue beyond a greeting.

I've checked to make sure I don't have the greenmist crusader illusion running, both on my UI and in the passive effects window-it's not there.

I haven't missed any quests and have progressed straight to this point. I've also already completed the adventure sig line.

Anyone have any ideas about what is happening or how I can resolve it?

Thanks very much :)
  2. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Have you done Growf's first set of quests in Twark? Taelonar won't talk to you until you have (or possibly at least started on them, I'm not sure exactly which one triggers the feather on Taelonar).

(If it helps, Growf's first quest is called "Guardian of Growf".)
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

Thank you Sinmogre, I just figured that out. I was thrown off by the fact Glibnox sends you up to Nye Caelona to talk to Bythel for the update, and she does update without Growf. But as you say, the elf guys want talk to you until you clear his stuff, and there is nothing in the Wiki about it either.

Having exhausted anything else, I went out and scoured the area for a possible feather i missed, and well, there ya have it.

Thank you again for responding :)
    Prissetta and Shmogre like this.
  4. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Awesome, congrats...much luck with the end of the signature line!
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Katz Well-Known Member

Shmogre and Prissetta like this.