Assistance w/ Kunark Ascending: History in Stone

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Powar, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Powar Member

For some reason I can't see the "pylon" obelisk red glowy object in the quest. I know it is a random pop, I spent 2 hours trying to find the object last night. Today I restarted the quest and ran a second toon as well. I found the pylon really easy on the second account, but have yet to see it on my main account.

Am I missing something? Pretty sure I completed all prereq's, so I am guessing I am missing something, or bugged out.
  2. evilnome New Member

3. Agamemnon New Member

Had the same problem. Deleting the quest an redo worked for me.
  4. Powar Member

I finally got the quest to work. I deleted and restarted a second time and it updated.
    The problem is after the last rune, the quest didn't update to find the pylon.
  5. Drax Member

Identical issue for me. Deleted quest and restarted but second time around the recharge stone wouldn't work (the part of the quest before moving on to the rune-inscribed stones).
    I will try it again for the third time later today.
    The quest scripting clearly needs looking at because it is an essential part of the Signature timeline.
  6. Daleon New Member

Locospy likes this.
  7. Seefar Well-Known Member

I have a problem with this quest too... running around in Twark looking for the pylon piece, I got a quest update that says I found 'a rune-inscribed stone'. I'm supposed to inspect it to continue, but I can't see anything to right-click.
  8. Locospy Member

I went and modified the wiki, so it shows you MUST click the first one , not just take the update!!
  9. Sennen Well-Known Member

Thought I already did that. Guess someone undid it.
    Locospy likes this.
  10. Locospy Member

Are you a verified account/editor? May of been flagged by mod.
  11. Sennen Well-Known Member

12. lalluna Member

Yeah, after 3 hours searching and deleting the quest once, I set "balanced" in options and got it.