Assassin Special Request

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Mercychalice, May 27, 2020.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

If someone has taken the time to level up Gut to it's highest version, can you please post a picture of it for me to look at? I can't seem to find a version of it on wire beyond the two on the Seru merchant. Thank you!
    Elkana likes this.
  2. Elkana Active Member

It would differ greatly based on their stats and might not accurately reflect for you. But I highly doubt you will find any assassin who's level'd it up or even remembers that garbage is sitting in their knowledge book honestly. It completely defies the assassins purpose and role. It's another ascension spell. Would have been great to add another multipliers to our FFU, not take one away : (
    Zeddicious likes this.
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I'm aware. Trust me, it's not on my hotbar either! But I still would like to see what an Ancient version would look like, if someone has taken the time to level it. Just a screenshot of it straight from the Knowledge book is what I'm looking for, not parses or anything.
  4. Jiggamann Member

cant figure out how to link to a picture that i took with my phone but i pushed mine to ancient and it does 278,5487,543-394,169,616 this is sitting in my guild hall with no temps on or any group buffs
    Mercychalice likes this.
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Thank you Jiggamann.
  6. Jiggamann Member

youre welcome... it works well in heroic stuff where the fights dont last longer than 30 seconds lol
  7. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

8. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

thank you!