Assassin Parse?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by leethal1972, Apr 7, 2020.

1. leethal1972 New Member

Just a lil curious what the average parse is for a "Heroic" geared Assassin in the new BoL Expansion on Live server(s). Thanks in Advance.
    Elkana likes this.
  2. Elkana Active Member

It depends so much it's unreal. So, when my assassin is parsing 60B in heroics we're killing it about as soon as my FFU hits. So entire group parse is really high.
    When in a low parsing group I'm typically in the 30-45B range. That's if I'm tanking with a little support.
    If I'm tanking and carrying 3-5 people, might be 25-40B range.
    Also, I'm not talking like a one fight where I might spike up really crazy, but sustained on the name's through the zones.
  3. Radi Member

Still it would be interesting to see a comparison with swash/brig/bl.
    I doubt whether it's worth playing assassin in this xpack...
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

If you're only doing heroics, assassin is fine. If you're doing raids, you're not going to be doing much. So many of the raids are ranged fights this year, it's dumb. Also, if you don't have an optimum set up for raids, you're not likely to be doing nearly as much as you should be, compared to other classes. Once again, flavor of the year is anything ranged or Beastlord. Assassins got the **** end of the stick to hold this year, again.
    Hiza likes this.
  5. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Assassins are consistently the second highest dps behind BL. Yes. On ranged fights they suffer a bit but that's to be expected.
  6. Priority Well-Known Member

it's amazing how different players perspectives are of different classes. BL/Assassin/Wiz probably top 3, Necro/Conj do very respectable dps. Brig/Swash/Ranger seem to hover around each other and the advantage goes to the one with the better group.
  7. Goezer Master of Crayons

Conji/Necro depends on who has the most Crayon Mod. Get it right :)
  8. Jiggamann Member

I jus
    t try to keep up with Goezer
    Goezer likes this.
  9. Mahateb Member

Assasin is our top dps in Vigilance. Bord is top dps on his assasin in Resistance as well I believe.