Ascension mess

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Soara2, May 20, 2018.

1. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I hate waiting or grinding for books just to get exp and hailing them every single level. It's ridiculous. I'm not immortal over here. Please change
    flameweaver likes this.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

If one of your toons has done the KA Signature you can buy the Tears of Ascension
    They give you 21m Asc XP for leveling
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I have 2 that ran the line and nope. Not in the vendor for whatever reason
  4. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

actually if you have one of your characters that have done all of the ascension types to level 10 that will open the vender item in Nye 'cyonia the tears of ascension. which will make it much much easier on all other characters on the account ,as the item is heirloom. to purchase you will need one of the coin types that are earned by doing the missions and dungeon quests for KA expansion., as well as a load of status points on the character that is going to do the buying for the account . id tell you which coins it is .. if I could remember , lol sorry .

running the signature gets you access to a book that makes doing the signature quest on subsequent same account characters easier but wont get you the tears of ascension item

hope that helps good luck
    Soara2 and Lucus like this.
  5. Katzandra Well-Known Member

Of course you have to have the coins to buy the Tears. One of my accounts has coins aplenty -- the other one -- could afford one!

Didn't they hint they would be linking accounts? I know they do it for customer support. I sure wish they would link heirloom status.
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Drona Well-Known Member

Does the vendor speak to you? Can you see other items in their shop?

I finished KA sig line but the vendor refused to talk to me and I had to do few of their quest to get the faction up. Once I was around -16k the vendor spoke to me.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Yes and yes. Will check my faction though. Thanks
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I forgot to thank all DB for changing this Ascension mess. I luv you all
    Breanna likes this.