Ascension Illusion Issues

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Gazan, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Gazan New Member

I find myself quite enjoying the many illusions that Everquest 2 provides, but there is a problem. Some of my favorite illusions are restricted in size. I am not a long-time member of Everquest 2 and was not around for when the Legends of Norrath cards and monthly subscription crates were popular. LoN and the crates offered cloaks that boosted one's size to make them much bigger. Now the only way to get them would be from the purchased LoN on the Marketplace, with a typical 1 in 90 chance (~1%) of getting the cloak I desire.

The Ascension illusions granted to you every five levels (5,10,15) give you a size buff depending on the level of the spell. Sadly, the illusions for these spells overwrite any other illusion. I believe the Ascension illusions should be able to be layered like other illusions and size buffs. For example, I would cast my illusion and then the Ascension illusion. I would keep the appearance of the first illusion but have the size buff of the Ascension illusion.

Please, developers, make this happen. I yearn to be as big as the droags of Skyshrine while looking like one of them. I don't want to be a puny Di'Zok, I want to stand as tall and proud as the knights of the Chardok palace!

TL;DR - Please make it so that the Ascension illusions don't overwrite current illusions.