Fixed Internally Ascension 21-25 Spell Upgrades

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Jayke H, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Jayke H New Member

Category: Mechanics
    SubCategory: Spells
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Happened Once

Zone: Raj'Dur Plateaus: Blood and Sand [Signature]
    Character: Level 125 Necromancer

Summary: Ascension - Oblivion Link (Adept)
    Description: Ascension 21-25 Scrolls/Books, do they drop in RoR Content? I just had the Previous Tier drop from a Graceless End Boss.

Have I been robbed here or is this intented? as I never once saw an Ascension Spell drop in VoV Solo's at all of last year.
    Ejiju, Flatline, Twyla and 1 other person like this.
  2. Praetorian Well-Known Member

New ascensions spells are given as rewards for completing the Signature quests for 21-25. They dont have drops at this time to my knowledge. They might drop in higher tier zones possibly. If you want to upgrade the previous tiers quicker by them off the broker or do Kunark Rising Content or the Myrist Library Monthly for those upgrades.
    Wolvelf likes this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

He's talking about the Journeyman - Adept - Expert - Master - Grandmaster - Ancient spell upgrade path that is mandatory for upgrading the new 21-25 abilities, not when you get the new abilities themselves.

I ended up getting a level 9 Etherealist journeyman scroll from the Terrene solo yesterday, and when I asked if there was any method to (yet) upgrade the new spells in general chat, everyone snarkily replied "With your wallet".
  4. Aethos Well-Known Member

I have seen a journeyman elementalist scroll drop in a solo. Exactly one since launch. :D