Artisan's Amalgamation

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Mizery, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Mizery New Member

I know that this has been posted before .. but its been over a year or so and we haven't heard anything about it?
    Any updates on whether or not we are going to get a current tier recipe for this item? Currently sitting with loads of fish and roots lol My Estate and Guild Hall are starting to smell funny. Thank you in Advance.
    Ephras and Revanu like this.
  2. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

can't unless Artisan's Amalgamation (hereinafter - AA) be used for any tier's recipe? in fact, it's most frugally (although of course for many this benefit doesn't matter) to gather resources of lowest level because of cheapest fuel. and unnecessary resources above 2-rd tier can just destroy.
    i can't say since when, but AA isn't tied to tier's for use in one or another recipes. just create what you need..
    so it's not problem to have one of recipes for processing huge quantities of unsold resources in AA to get right amount of AA to use in any recipe tier. just send your ponies and goblins to gather resources from other tier's, for which you have recipes for creating AA. for those who are friends with Raffik and Qho all this isn't problem. recipes from 2 to level 100 are all in game. if there is no higher level recipe, use recipes from lower levels (for creating AA). and you can destroy unnecessary of high-level resources as unnecessary.
    or wait further when bring you "lacking" recipe..
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

I think the point of the request is that we have the materials we are acquiring and destroying through normal gameplay and would rather use those than make a special effort to go gather lower level materials with no other purpose. I know I have overflowed 6 depots with Luclin harvestables of all types except pelts and would love a new recipe to use them. It's not that I am in need of amalgamations and am short on materials to make amalgamations from lower tiers. Trust me, I am not! It's that I want the mats I'm destroying to go to some positive use.
    Quillyne and Mermut like this.