Artisan Harvesting Stash Broken?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Heccie Thump, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Heccie Thump Member

I recently returned to the game after a couple of years out and have been running through the TS signature quests. I got the Artisan Harvesting Stash as a quest reward and was very happy about it, reading the description. However, I am not sure I understood it properly as none of the harvested items go into the stash automatically. When I harvest, the materials still end up in my normal bags and I have to manually move them over at the end of the session; rares, fuel and all.

I noticed that topping up half stacks of crafting fuels does go into the stash to make them up to 200, so I tried adding a small stack of everything into the bag, thinking that any new harvests would add into the stacks already present, but no.

Is it broken, or is this a 'feature'?
    Rupe and Soara2 like this.
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Open the bag options and make sure to tick mark the "sort harvestables" that will fix you right up.

edit to add : right click on an empty spot in a bag and select bag options.
    Cataclysm, Rupe, Kurinji and 3 others like this.
  3. Heccie Thump Member

TYVM. Life saver.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Also, you will probably want to tell it to NOT report every thing that goes into the bag, or it will spam your chatbox. That's also in Bag Options.
    Kurinji, Cyrrena, Soara2 and 3 others like this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

And check the don't deposit all, otherwise if you go to a harvest depot and do deposit all it will empty your bag. Been there done that :)
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I like to keep the harvests I want in that bag until I get full stacks of 800, the overage I will deposit in my depots, but I do that manually.
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

I keep my 'no deposit' harvests in a separate bag and use the stash as my harvest and deposit bag.. since the harvest bag ALWAYS grabs harvest first, no matter other bag settings or partial stacks.
    I find it easier to top off my 'no deposit' stacks than manually move all the extra stuff (since there is SOO much of it after a harvesting jag) out of my harvest stash.
    Soara2, Finora, Xianthia and 2 others like this.