Art Suggestions/Requests

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Arclite Well-Known Member

Also, can we have very unique appearance gear added to achievements? There were some ok looking appearance crates 6-7 expansions ago iirc. Like in RoK and TSO. There is this helm for completing like 5000 quests or something like that.

Achievements other than the meaningless points can be put to good use. An incentive to grind.
    Schmetterling, Cassta and Carynn like this.
  2. Cassta Well-Known Member

/crying :( I should have seen it. When I look closer at the pic and the way the wings are crossing behind your head and shoulders makes it more clear. Still......I think the devs should create a similar set of wings for us. Of course it will have to be for DBC but I'm down with that. :D
    Griffon Lady, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  3. Cassta Well-Known Member

You are SO GREAT at your job @ttobey, surely you could make a very similar pair of mount wings for us to buy in the MP. :)
    Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  4. Cassta Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO :D
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Cassta Well-Known Member

You are awesome!
    Geroblue, Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  6. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Copying this over from Discord as requested by Ttobey - the request to make a version of the Order of Rime horse that flies (or make the Order of Rime horse fly) :)

[IMG]
  7. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Blue fire-y wings on this would be sweet, and extra points if we could get it in red, green, yellow, or purple too.
    Geroblue, Cassta, Argosunited and 3 others like this.
  8. floofloobunny Active Member

Waay back, sooo far back I had 2 requests. 1; have siamese cat coloring options from EQ vah Shir on Kerrans. Seeing as were getting these as a player race I really hope that color style is included.
    2; for NOTD Id like a beautiful female drachnid illusion costume. We only have the male zombie drachnid costume illusion but I can die happy with the beautiful female drachnid option. While Im on the subject of costume illusions, more female varietys would be awesome.
    Cassta and Tierisch like this.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

You can get a gray coloring.
    Cassta, Breanna and Nazy like this.
  10. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Can I see a Vah'Shir riding a duck? It may influence my decision on buying the expac or not...
    Cassta, Tierisch and Breanna like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Who's on first?
  12. Dude Well-Known Member

I hacked into Ttobey's files and found what you're looking for.

[IMG]
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Wow that cracked me up! It's not even funny and it cracked me up.
  14. Raff Well-Known Member

Or a duck riding a Vah Shir'

[IMG]
    Griffon Lady, Cassta, Errrorr and 4 others like this.
  15. Tierisch Well-Known Member

I would imagine there will be a training process:
    [IMG]
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

See what you started, ttobey?

Meanwhile, I'd like some stacks of metal ingots, perhaps in steel, copper, and gold . I decorate my crafting areas with stuff appropriate for the craft. My tailoring station has bolts of cloth nearby, the workbench has several gemstones and crystals, the woodworking table has a stack of logs nearby, etc. I have coal by the forge, but a goodly stack of steel ingots would go well.
  17. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

You should be my sponsor and I'll apply for the Game Developer role. Clearly I bring so much joy and passion!
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm not sure of the rules we have going for where you have to be working. You would have to ask Dreammarshmallowpeeper.
    Tierisch, Cassta, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  19. Xianthia Well-Known Member

The stacks used in the quest line (part in Seru) where you have to grab those ingots. Those were really nicely done.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

:confused: I never heard of somebody called Dreammarshmallowpeeper .
    or are you talking about the dreamy green hopping one ?
    Can we get a froggy mount ?