Art Suggestions/Requests

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you mean the kneeling one ? the one that looks like your about to get knighted ?
    vote for that if the emote comes with handsome prince who can knight my ladys.

Or for you rugged good looking guys it should come with a gorges sexy princess .

please no troll ogre or sarnak princes or princesses
    If it's a frog king I just kiss him :D or was it toss him at a wall to squish him ?
    Not you dreamweaver :eek:
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm not sure what that one is.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Fount of Power. The toon brandishes its weapon, then power drives the weapon into the ground as it kneels.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Mischefsmistres New Member

I would like to see more autumn items (less skulls and jack o lanterns in the cordons etc.) either during NOTD or maybe for the gobbler holiday later in the month. I would also like to see (and maybe I have not found them yet) more craftable appearance clothing that is maybe a bit customizable. I.E. you can change the color or shade of something. I would love to see the baby dragons come back as either a quest item or something you can buy or have as a familiar or something.
    Soara2, Mezaka and Mercychalice like this.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

How about some City Festival PLACE SETTINGS for our dining pleasure? Maybe in the the city marbles. And Halas Ice. We already have the cool glasses from Halas city fest. Dinnerware to match would be awesome! And while we are at it . . . how about matching tea sets to MAKE??
  6. Xavion Well-Known Member

Soara2, Breanna and ttobey like this.
  7. Mezaka Active Member

I ask this, having no idea how much time or effort it takes to do, but are we going to get any different types of housing soon?
    Soara2, Tierisch, Geroblue and 2 others like this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I've got another. I was just looking at the various Plumewit cloaks (i.e., \aITEM 1381951947 1810958741 0 0 0:[Plumewit Cloak of Stamina]\/a)

I'd like a similar set of feathered cloaks that were full length, also other colors. The blue at the top, like this one, nut rich purple on the bottom, for example. Also, a peacock feather cloak with the iridescent plumage would be way cool.
    Soara2 and Tierisch like this.
  9. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Well I am going to dream way further out of the box and ask for a "Tenebrous Island" type Guild Hall.. so you can just build your own. =D
    Dude, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

We kinda have one, the Ethernere Enclave.
    Soara2 likes this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

There's a new Shar Vahl house in the new expansion.
    Breanna, Soara2, nooz and 2 others like this.
  12. nooz Where is my cat nip err I mean nap!

I am just enjoying it in awe from afar and an up close and personal view nowadays... thanks ttobey!

Sigrdrifa, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

DenMum did a preview video of it, and you could CERTAINLY build your own structures in the Shar Vahl home.
    Griffon Lady, Breanna and nooz like this.
  14. nooz Where is my cat nip err I mean nap!

Yes, Sigrdrifa I saw the video. Thank you.
    Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

maybe I should ask for this in the home show thread but we been talking about decorating a lot here too
    Would it be possible to get a housing version of the hunter weapons and shields ? pretty please .
    There is some really nice artwork that went into those .
    Breanna likes this.
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yeah probably. Someday.
  17. Bludd Well-Known Member

\aITEM -1491600457 767663967:Staff of the Observers\/a
    this item could be used as a basis for a cool broom mount, make the stars come out the end :)
    Geroblue likes this.
  18. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

This is a cool painting from EQ1 that may be poignant for EQ2.

Painting: The Goddess Luclin
    [IMG]
    Griffon Lady and Tierisch like this.
  19. Tierisch Well-Known Member

There is an ethernere guild hall? I am aware that there are multiple prestige homes that allow you to build a house etc.. I was asking for a GUILD HALL like that. =)
    Griffon Lady likes this.
  20. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Ah! In that case, there are big tracts o'land when you do a breakout from some of the guild halls accessed from the docks. You can build in the Antonican or Commanlands map for quite a way. There's a post in the Norrathian Homeshow forum that has some breakout coordinates.
    Tierisch likes this.