Arrows - bloody hell

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-heha33, Dec 15, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Zholain Guest

Master I Makeshift Arrows here. Also a woodworker. Also a guild leader.

There is no way in the world I am going to ask my guild to provide my arrows. It is an inefficient use of funds. Take the plat that it would cost in a month to supply my arrows, and you could have purchased a master or two for other dps classes, thus providing MORE dps to EVERY raid.

Crafting arrows = grossly inefficient method to maintain arrow supply, considering that JUST the fuel to craft a stack of 100 costs only a few silver less than vendor sold arrows. As a woodworker, you're better off crafting totems, selling them, and using the money gained to purchase arrows...and are still stuck with the same problem...having to purchase arrows in the first place.
    Message Edited by Zholain on 01-29-2007 05:19 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Ranja Guest

You got to be kidding me right? Did you read the thread? This is the biggest pile of dog poo response I ahve ever seen. This is why the devs dont fix us b/c a ranger that does not understand the problem comes and says "meh, I dont have an arrow problem" Then we find out he crafts all the time and never raids and only groups occasionally.

Read the thread! If you group or raid all the time and don't have down time (harvest, craft, explore) you are always running a deficit. 4000 arrows is nothing. I go through those in 2 hours. What then?!
  3. ARCHIVED-Teksun Guest

- no other class has to spend money/time/cheat to use their CA's
    - no other class has to sit around for HOURS crafting/harvesting/decorating their house to prepare for raids
    - few classes (all scouts) have to spend money to increase their DPS (poisons)

I am tired of not being able to buy master spells. I'm tired of not being able to buy a horse. I'm tired of not being able to load up the game and play. I'm tired of being out DPS'd by support classes. I'm tired of being out DPS'd by tanks. I'm tired of Sony not doing anything to give us any help.

I am not retiring my Ranger. I love playing him.

I AM leveling up a Necro, maybe then I'll be able to afford to play my Ranger :(