Armor upgrades after retirement

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by ARCHIVED-Redlance, Nov 4, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Redlance Guest

I retired two years ago. I came back a month ago. I had/have sets of BG armor from two expansions ago for my Illy main/Fury alt. I have not been able to get a straight answer on if there is anywhere in Norrath I can trade in my ancient BG armor for credit-upgradability to newer stuff. I checked with upgrade NPC and I see nothing that shows my old armor for trade in. I gots tons of jewelery and armor these toons need to upgrade, and at up to 4500 points per pop I am not looking forward to the amount of BG I need to do to upgrade it all. Help!
  2. ARCHIVED-Blergh Guest

There is no way to trade in old stuff, and even if the rumours of being able to upgrade the current stuff with the new expansion are true I really doubt that option will backdate to the stuff you have.

Bear in mind though that PvE gear can now be used fairly effectively in battlegrounds, so you might be able to get some upgrades relatively cheaply from the broker or quest rewards / pve grouping generally.
  3. ARCHIVED-Redlance Guest

I was afraid of that. Thanks for the response!
  4. ARCHIVED-Sanaz Guest

A sell back option for any old BG gear would be nice maybe for something like 3/4 return