Duplicate Armor Crate Expansion Bug non-drop

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Deathena, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Deathena New Member

So i purchased new expansion and created new race Vah Shir race character and used my lvl 120 booster but it seems to be bugged that i was told global problem that lvl 120 gear crate for character doesn't drop on some accounts that the CS can't fix it from their end and i should but it on forum and that i should take character and go see Tishan's lockbox gear and use that. i also put bug report through inside game bug portal but that didn't seem to help. This was all before fix update but nothing change after fix.
    Marae, Loreup, Zartil and 2 others like this.
  2. Sweety D Well-Known Member

Same here ...

I bought the Premium Expansion for $140 and many of the items didn't get delivered, I contact support and they tell me they are aware of this, it's a known problem. There are two issues with this.

First, they need to tell customers BEFORE they buy that there is a problem and they will not be receiving everything they paid for.

Second, I asked for a refund and they refuse. I assume because there are no refunds on digital content, which I understand. However, They sold goods or services in the State of California, this means they are legally bound by the civil codes in this state. Breach of Contract in California is governed by Civil Code Sections 3300-3302 and 3353-3360.

The terms of the agreed upon deal was, I give them money and they provide goods. They did not provide those goods. Therefore they are in breach of our deal. This makes out contract “ex facie” as they say In Latin. I am entitled to a refund as the contract is void.

They refuse. Daybreak Games are thieves.
    Zartil and Loreup like this.
  3. Banesti New Member

I have the same problem. Bought the collectors edition (89.99 USD), created a Var Shir race character, used my 120 boost token. Received a notification in game that a gear crate was placed in my inventory (My inventory was empty so it wasn't a space issue), and I did not receive the gear I paid for. Contacted CS and was told politely to "pound sand" and submit a bug report that is as likely to be ignored as fixed. Then I was told to get the armor from Tishan's lockbox which does not have class specific attributes like the other boosted gear I have gotten from other xpacs. My only consolation is that many people, in game and on the forums, are having the same problem so it is likely to get attention. The frustration of going through this backwards approach to customer service will make me seriously consider not purchasing future xpacs.
    Zartil likes this.
  4. Zartil Active Member

There was already a thread on this
    120 token not giving gear.

Please post there as the more people that do and up vote it (like 1st post) the better the chance something will be done.
    Thank you.
    Maarra1975 and Loreup like this.
  5. Marae Well-Known Member

I have not yet used the 120 boost on either of my accounts, because I am aware of this issue. I am upvoting this thread in hopes that the issue is addressed soon. I know Daybreak will take care of it, but I'd rather avoid hassle and wait to use the tokens until after they have done so.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Marae Well-Known Member

I have not yet used the 120 boost on either of my accounts, because I am aware of this issue. I am upvoting this thread in hopes that the issue is addressed soon. I know Daybreak will take care of it, but I'd rather avoid hassle and wait to use the tokens until after they have done so.
  7. Ratalthor Developer