Are You Ready for What’s Next?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Oh, that's good info! Thx!
    Tho, tbh, it's all rainbows and palaces of gold to me as I'm strictly F2P & only included xpacs. Kind of a bummer they stopped granting F2P access to old ones as newer xpacs released, but there's so much old content I never finished, let alone got around to. /shrug LOL
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Taled like this.
  2. Jumjumbandito Active Member

I think you spelled "Merc Training Drops" wrong...
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

yeah... this gear up level up is underwhelming. There is nothing for me here.
    Will there be some extra bonuses for each week maybe? A week of double exp? a week of double status? a week of double tokens... something...for the casuals and crafters
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Tkia and Twyla like this.
  4. CSP84 Well-Known Member

The last week of Spell Research Drops got me thinking. So late into the Expansion ? Is this an indicator of 5 more Levels and a new Tier of Class Spells coming with the next expansion.
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

This is pretty standard. Happened in BoL before RoS kept the levels at 120. Happened in RoS before VoV increased to 125.
  6. Zylara Well-Known Member

Hopefully have better luck on the spell reducers than I had on the mount ones, only got a mount one for the first time earlier today and not on a toon that needed it sigh
    AOE1 likes this.
  7. Zylara Well-Known Member

Can anyone confirm if the reducers are dropping off the body drop quests or book quests like they used to? So far 2 toons doing those all and none off them whereas I used to have great luck on those previous expacs but this whole expac have gotten nothing off them so not wanting to waste time if not even on them anymore
  8. Arclite Well-Known Member

temp boosters this late in the expansion makes little to no sense as you will need to level everything up again from scratch in a months time anyway. They should make them normal boosters so you can save but then again they want the impatient folks (like me) to pony up some cash to level up again.

Here is hoping the spell reducers actually drop for me. Never quite understood the drop rate of this supposedly better RNG period - it feels like any other day.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. vlada Active Member

no new class spells just fyi.
  10. Arclite Well-Known Member

There are new class specific spells coming, have you not seen the beta?
  11. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

if correcting someone you should be more accurate. there is no new tier of spells, just 1 epic spell per class, and 5 higher tier versions of ascension spells. most people want to know about our normal spells and combat arts, which are staying at 125.
    AOE1 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Arclite Well-Known Member

Right...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea, sigh, the double loot event was great for Varsoon, unfortunately nothing else came our way.
    It seems like we are supposed to be happy we can play some secondhand Contance.
    A meager list of items on a merchant for Nights of the Dead, only one third of the benefits for this event.
    Sigh well there is always the possibility we get something only for any of the TLE servers.
    Like I have to say thank you again for the Assemblage guide questline, unique to Varsoon.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  14. Arandar Well-Known Member

That guide quest wasn't unique to Varsoon. It's been done on the other retail servers.
  15. Rushd Active Member

Doesn't look like it, I've asked around a few try hards and no one is seeing them off of POI, drop or even Older Missions from previous expacs. It looks like current expac only and mission only.
    I tested BOL - 0/6 in solos, 0/9 POI, 0/3 drop and although its a small sample size I think it indicates how low the probability is when Reducers of all kinds were included in that mission crate already as standard.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

oh, grrr there I thought Daybreak did something special for us on Varsoon, Arandar, don't the regular servers have enough giant bags already?
    I guess there is still the Hunter missions.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.