Are You Ready for Level 100? Gear Up! Level Up!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feldon Well-Known Member

I would like to know who you "heard" this from. Unattributed sources drive me crazy.
    Milliebii likes this.
  2. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

It would be very very unlikely for it to be released in June, so sources would be key.
    Milliebii likes this.
  3. Xyjyx Active Member

TBH, I think it was the original post in this thread, and the title of the thread itself. People with poor reading comprehension (no offense) quickly read the first post, see june, level 100, expansion etc., and somehow get the idea that the level cap increase and xpac are coming in June. Between General and Guild Chat, I have seen at least a dozen people log on and say so, after reading the first post of this thread

I know it doesnt actually say that, and they are giving us xp bonuses to help us max out our toons before the xpac/cap increase, but between the title of the thread and the original post, people get the wrong impression.
  4. Xyjyx Active Member

TBH, I think it was the original post in this thread, and the title of the thread itself. People with poor reading comprehension (no offense) quickly read the first post, see june, level 100, expansion etc., and somehow get the idea that the level cap increase and xpac are coming in June. Between General and Guild Chat, I have seen at least a dozen people log on and say so, after reading the first post of this thread

I know it doesnt actually say that, and they are giving us xp bonuses to help us max out our toons before the xpac/cap increase, but between the title of the thread and the original post, people get the wrong impression.
  5. Luperza Community Manager

Definitely people not reading the OP thoroughly. Hah.

The title is meant to catch one's eye - Which apparently it has, but it does require one to read the rest of the thread. :p

We have no date for the expansion yet, but we are working on it and want to let y'all in on the process, so we've been providing little hints and sneak peeks. To reiterate what others have kind of stated. :)
    Feldon likes this.
  6. Gaelmyst New Member

I've been playing for over 9 years now and don't have a single lvl 95 adventurer (do have several 95 crafters). I prefer to quest and take my time with several toons. The whole "gotta max my level thing" has never appealed to me personally. Appreciate the opportunity to lvl further, do like new recipes (obviously) and the flexibility for those who do want to level.
  7. Barral New Member

I have been playing along time. Now, I have crafter's that are useless and adventurers that are 95 and I am soloer not big on raiding and that all I see now, have to be in a raid to do anything. I wish y'all would bring something out like 3 percent to upgrade your gear or something cool like that. Or make the crafters usefull again. I worked really hard to get where I am at.
    Rhodris likes this.
  8. Bouncing Skull Active Member

Not trying to knock what you are saying, but this last expansion did more for closing the gap between solo, heroic, and raid than any expansion has done in the past. Any player can run the solo quest line in Vespyr and be geared up better than any solo player has ever been in the past. I do sympathize on the crafting front though, the only thing crafters are really good for right now is doing the etyma quests and crafting supplies out of the ethereal champion drops.
    Milliebii and Feldon like this.
  9. Lady Marlyn Member

I have looking forward to going to 100 for quite awhile. My only worries are loosing our TS & Adv. Vet. bonuses, if all of our adv. experience points will be removed and we will have to put them all in again, and if all of our armor / adornments will come off of our toons for us to put back on. Other than that I can't wait for the fun!!!!:)
  10. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

11. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

12. Naramsin Well-Known Member

To tell you the truth it's been awhile, but I seem to recall somebody in one of the videos saying June or July, (Hope they didn't say January), something with a J in it. Sorry to give anyone a wrong impression, but it could be that I got my lines crossed, it usually is late when I check the bulletin boards and at the time my mind may have been so tired that things just mixed wrong, and voila!

I wasn't for sure when the level cap would be increased and wanted to know when they'd be offering the expansion and the level cap, because if they are offering it, I'd like to be in on it as soon as possible.

So now we wait till November, well unless they say otherwise.
  13. Svenone Well-Known Member

There will be content released every month, or at least updates, but nobody at SOE ever said that there would be an expansion released in June 2014. The current promotion is to get ready for a level cap increase that will occur with the expansion, but that does not imply that said expansion is imminent.
  14. Elren Raminster New Member

I am at level 92 refused to buy an expac that raised the level cap by 3, Will go for this when it comes out i will get 8 levels out of it. I remember the good old days when SOE released an expac with 10 levels every 2 years... =)
  15. quester770 Member

So, it will implemented tommorrow? Goodbye Veteran's bonuses?
  16. quester770 Member

They said from 3rd to 9th, or when will it be released?
  17. Feldon Well-Known Member

EverQuest II's next expansion will be released later this year. Five of the last ten expansions have been released in November so probably not a bad bet but no date for the next expansion has been announced.

Also, folks... PLEASE do us a favor and switch to decaf.
    Foretold, Rhodris and Spindle like this.
  18. susiefee New Member

FÜR MEINEN STUFE stufe16 schami CHARAKTER WÜRDE ES WAS BRINGEN WENN ES NICHT SO gemacht wird wie in everquest hab da auch einen account es war ein boost auf stufe 85 mit ca 4000 aa hört sich nicht schlecht an für den anfang
    als ich es vollzog und in die erste zone von HOT GING EINE QUEST ANNAHM MUSTE 4 HÜNDCHEN UND 4 schlangen killen
    pullte die erste schlange es ist kein witz mein hereotic sk 85 mit gear und mein merc waren in nicht mal 10 SEC tod auf die frage im chat sagte man mir was erwartest du die durchschnitts stufe liegt bei level 100 mit 115k hp unD12-15000 aa HAB IHN DANN WIEDER GELÖSCHT
  19. Regolas Well-Known Member

Spreken ze English?
  20. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Short form: They bought a heroic character and realized without a lot of plat and high level gear you can't do anything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.