Are we the only class Without screenshots from a 50 test Zerk?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Ol'boy, Aug 8, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

Has really been no reason to use a shield yet with the mobs I have been facing, just haven't taken much damage. Shields so add more avoidence then they used too, so they will be worthwhile in certain situations.
  2. ARCHIVED-ZoracKzZ Guest

What about the slow-monster-movement rate usless spell ?! o_O
  3. ARCHIVED-Deeds Guest

Agree, I also see this effect as useless, basically a movement snare??
  4. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

Have tried Wall of Wrath, it does raise agilty. Does not seem to slow me much nor have I seen it proc on the mobs. Honestly have not tested it much as I can see really no use for it.
    Message Edited by Khalad on 08-12-2005 09:17 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

Just one note, I have not really used defensive stance yet, have mostly done duo and small groups and the mobs havent been over 54. Except for a rare few, these mobs do not do much damage, and the healer has no prob keeping up heals. Plan to get into some larger full grp action this weekend, where i may have to go more defensive.
  6. ARCHIVED-Stromulis Guest

Isn't your chance to get hit based upon the mob's strength vs. your agility on test?
  7. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

Ya, agl boostes defense and all but its a short term agilty buff for like 26 agilty and 1 conc. Prob better ways to spend that conc point. No idea what all of the snares are for. Hang around and snare the mobs while the group runs and escapes, im really not sure.
  8. ARCHIVED-Stromulis Guest

I guess if a non-tank class gets aggro, you could pop that on in addition to taunting so the non-tank class can move out of range?
  9. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

It procs when the berserker gets hit so it won't work in that situation.
  10. ARCHIVED-Stromulis Guest

Then I guess it really does suck. :(
  11. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

Thought I would list the stat changes for our differant stances. I will show the differant stances and the buffs that one would logically use when in that role. For all of the tests, I will have Imbued ring buffs and Vehemence up. Its perm no conc avoidence for an ally and agility for the Berserker. This is all self buffed, not in a grp.

Unbuffed:

Health: 5359
    Power: 2572
    Attack: 952
    Mitigation: 49.3
    Avoidence: 46.4
    Strength: 252
    Agilty: 153
    Stamina: 183
    Inteligence: 54
    Wisdom 70

Offensive Mode:
    Unbridled Fury (offensive stance, 3 conc, master1) War Chant ( group berserk buff, master 1, no change in listed stats, but 21% haste and dps buff) Tides of War ( 60 grp str, 1 conc, adept 3)
    Power: 2669
    Attack: 1003
    Mitigation: 49.3
    Avoidence: 44.7
    Strength: 312
    Wisdom 70

Defensive stance:
    Unflinching Will (Defensive Stance, 3 conc, adept 1) Offending defense (Ae counterattack and hate, app 1, no stat change) Destructive Rage ( regen, no stat change)
    Attack: 941
    Mitigation: 59.7
    Avoidence: 48.9
    Wisdom 70

Defensive Stance as listed above
    : This time with anarchy and controlled rage up. These can only be up 50% of the time. Neither of them use conc
    Attack: 941
    Mitigation: 66.8
    Avoidence: 50.1
    Wisdom 70

Message Edited by Khalad on 08-12-2005 11:53 AM
  12. ARCHIVED-Miller82 Guest

was wondering if still had Infuriate(48).
    if that was you new zerker rage spell was looking on boards but didnt see it. may have missed it.

Miller of Najena
    50 Berserker
  13. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

Focus Rage
    Rage
    Infuriate
    all the same spells, just upgrades now

War chant is the "Focus Rage" for the group. I do not use any of the above as Warchant goes off twice as much, is for the group and has the same conc cost.
  14. ARCHIVED-Miller82 Guest

The only thing that sucks i was trying to upgrade it now, but if check on live server no alchemist can make it at all nor can you get an adept 1 of broker. all I have seen is App II from vendor.

Miller of Najena
    50 Berserker
  15. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

Don't think adepts or masters exist, spell was broken so long, i do not think it is in loot tables. I have heard of people getting the adept 3 made under the name "Fury". Right now i do not see myself using it. with limited conc, war chant is much better.
  16. ARCHIVED-Oldboy420 Guest

Hp regen sounds pointless to me if there is a cap , youll never use it unless soloing .. Still trying to figure out how were better tanks..
  17. ARCHIVED-Daffid011 Guest

It is a group regen, very nice for ae's and for tanking. We also get a single target version that heals when you get hit, but still needs some mechanics flushed out. Both are healing for 400% more than listed on test.

Tanking is now more flexable and dynamic, it actually and a little planning and choices in buffs, etc. Somewhere we get a big bonus to either crushing or cold, I forget which off hand.

Anarchy used to be a concentration buff for mitigation. That was nicer than the castable buff it is now.
  18. ARCHIVED-Sabin the Great Guest

19. ARCHIVED-Tuddar Guest

I think the thing about Anarchy is that when it was a concentration buff, we had very few castable buffs that could be used to generate aggro. The thing I love about Anarchy in it's current state on live is that it's a great aggro producer in addition to the nice proc.

So I think the change to Anarchy was made to give us another castable buff to generate some additional aggro during a fight. I think the recast on it now is a little long, I wouldn't mind it so much if it was 60 seconds instead of 90.
  20. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

Destructive Rage had its regen per tick lowered from 78 to 47 (adept 1)
    Blood Boil had its regen per tick lowered from 40 to 24 ( app 1)

So much for people complaining about hitting the cap, hah.