Are we the only class Without screenshots from a 50 test Zerk?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Ol'boy, Aug 8, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Ol'boy Guest

someone has to have some..... Looking at only >40 is depressing.:smileymad:
  2. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

The only lvl 50 Berserkers on test would be GM's or Dev's unfortunately, so expect out CA's and Skills to be a mess when the new expasion in released.
  3. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

Waiting for my character to copy. Know of some other 50 berserkers waiting as well, so hopefully soon.
  4. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Can we copie our chars to Test now Khalad as in just do a copie and not have to uproot ourselfs from our servers and move over there?
  5. ARCHIVED-Hunadi Guest

I believe he is talking about being copied to the beta server, don't think you are supposed to tell people that you are in beta, but not sure.
  6. ARCHIVED-DasanW Guest

Is it just me, or does this scare the heck out of anyone else? With no 'non-soe' input, or testing?

*gulp*
  7. ARCHIVED-Guzz_Deaths_Door_EF Guest

I wonder if it would be against the NDA to post some screen shots of the spell changes from the Beta server since the NDA is lifted on that part.
  8. ARCHIVED-Styker Guest

it isnt against NDA if its only 37-50 CA/spells anything after that is against NDA
  9. ARCHIVED-Ol'boy Guest

Gaurdians , Pally's & Sk's all have screenies up and have been talking for almost 2 days now.. All i have heard from Zerkers so far are the run of the mill, " im gonna blindly back SOE no matter what happens to my class jerk-off's" . That scares me cause imo we are the class thats gonna be dead if we dont speak out on changes...
  10. ARCHIVED-MillsFairchild Guest

You could win an award for overreacting. Everyone that hates their classes changes think they're the ones that are 'gonna to be dead' if they don't speak out on the changes. Honestly, I think we got hit with the nerf bat a lot easier than most of us expected.

Screens have been posted from a lvl 38

After checking those out, you get a good idea of what a lvl 50 is looking at. What's blind about that?
  11. ARCHIVED-Ol'boy Guest

I've seen the level 38 Screenies , and they dont mean crap till we see up to 50
  12. ARCHIVED-KittenClaw22 Guest

Ol'boy you are such a pessimist!
    If you take two minutes to use your brain and look at the spells that are shown you will answer many of your own questions.

There may not be any screen shots of tier five spells, but for the most part tier four spells are replaced by tier five spells.

Havoc turns into Anarchy, etcetera. So I imagine that the only large difference will be the numbers. The tier five spells will have higher numbers than the tier four spells.

Think before you post!!!
  13. ARCHIVED-ZeroRavesOn Guest

Anyone is able to go to the spell vendors on Test and see what the 43+ spells do. Also, when the Combat Changes went to test server, anything that is on the test server was freed from the NDA. But, since Beta and Test are in different versions, Im not sure what the ruling is on the NDA as it applies by different changes. I suspect there are people from the Beta server that are wary of posting screenshots from there, so as to not accidentially violate the NDA, which is very understandable, imo.

Nonetheless these are screenshots from the perspective of a 43 Berzerker, on test, as of noon est on Aug 9th.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ZERO, thats all the Berserker community was asking to see some lvl 40+ CA's and there changes. Now hoping to see some lvl 45 - 50 CA's.
  15. ARCHIVED-konofo Guest

Thanks a ton! I'm most eager to see the current state of Rampage. We can all see that its recast is shorter, but I'm curious if they proportionately altered the output.
    najena.konk
  16. ARCHIVED-Caustick Guest

Vanquish does 350 damage... wow... I mean, it's only App. 4... but wow. This is really going to hurt... alot.
  17. ARCHIVED-Emim Guest

Thanks a bunch for those screenshots. Close enough to 50 to give me a good idea. To be honest, I thought this revamp would be destructive to our class, looks a lot better than I thought.
  18. ARCHIVED-cr0wangel Guest

:smileysad:
  19. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

"Thanks a ton! I'm most eager to see the current state of Rampage. We can all see that its recast is shorter, but I'm curious if they proportionately altered the ouput."

The new rampage drops after 10 procs, and actually says that it does in the description.
    Message Edited by Khalad on 08-09-2005 10:51 AM
  20. ARCHIVED-konofo Guest

Isn't that the same as the live version?
    I guess what I am curious about is the damage per mob per proc. Currently, it's pretty nice damage, so I'm a bit skeptical they'll leave the numbers the same.
    najena.konk