Are There Plans for Trade/Heroic/Epic Quests in the next GU?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mathrim, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Mathrim Active Member

Since the other thread got derailed and off on other tangents, I would like to simplify my post and ask this basic question for the developers.

Are There Plans for Trade/Heroic/Epic Quests in the next GU?

Here are the numbers that I can see so far that includes body drops and clickies.. I might have missed a few though.

Solo: 103
    Heroic: 5?
    Epic: 1
    Tradeskill: 0

These are the facts regarding the current quest numbers. There is no opinion. It's not up for debate. I just want to know is there more incoming for the bottom 3?
  2. Cisteros Active Member

The Beach Boys sum up my feelings with four simple words, "Wouldn't it be nice"
  3. Kalderon Well-Known Member

There is a epic quest inside CoE? The one from everlings girl? :eek:
    Beside of this (1-2 minute) quest.... and those "funny" solo quests, there is no content in this xpac oX
    I would love to see update notes that say " Mythical-Update-Epic-Timeline" in some order ^^
  4. Mathrim Active Member

I honestly hesitated to even count the quest from hailing Melanie after killing her in the raid version, but technically, it "is" a quest from an epic encounter.

Technicalities always bite you in the butt.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

It "is" a Quest but hardly countable... more a reward for downing Melanie than anything else. I second Mathrim's point here. There are shockingly few Heroic/Raid/Tradeskill related content. Obol is not an excuse for "Heroic Content" we should be wanting COE-Heroic over SS EM Raid which... with SS EM at 169 and CoE-Heroic at just about the same... most don't see "upgrade".

Then again maybe I just log in off-times and no one is on... I do log fairly late at night. Hm, perspective may be different for me I guess as a late-nighter atm.
  6. Ynnek Well-Known Member

"Are There Plans for Trade/Heroic/Epic Quests in the next GU?"

I think you've put the cart before the horse there. At this point, we're wondering the more basic question...

"Are There Plans for Trade/Heroic/Epic Quests in the next GU?"
  7. Kalderon Well-Known Member

You did know that you can take the quest from the ghosts, even this character doesn´t have killed the everling, i bet you did. (Thats why, every toon of mine got the charm. You have to have the signature and the questline (the short one) from everling on the beach to be done tho.)