Are the live server HQ rewards STUPID?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by FracasKrusher, Jul 1, 2017.

1. FracasKrusher Active Member

I took screenshots of the HQ rewards from the merch before they took them down
    Amazing how fast exploiters work :(

Of the 19 items with stats for STR, AGI, WIS, INT
    there are ONLY 4 with Intelligence.

I did not see any class requirements, so it appears any class can equip any HQ item in the appropriate slot, regardless of normal class restrictions to armor type (plate, chain, leather, cloth), which is good I think. Makes them universal.

But this lack of stats is bad, like the cut/paste cookie cutter was broken or something.

Anybody else notice this?

Here's my list on it, please excuse my non professional typos and wording

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xkpyj3J7MOgFUeYWvDvNjw2RGU7JMf7MXbl010Lh4wo/edit?usp=sharing

Just a fellow player trying to figure out if I want to
    invest that precious commodity of MY TIME
    on the Fallen Gate
    Fink likes this.
  2. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

I think that noone actually plans to use those items on life servers, that's why people do not care. One can get better items from raids and even heroics. Besides most of hq rewards are weapons, which instantly puts them out of the list.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

They've made the j-boots a charm that increases speed above an beyond mount speed. The improved mana stone promises to actually be useful...
    Sure the 'gear' isn't going to be useful for mains, but it will be useful for alts.. and the 'baubles' that can be used from inventory will be useful for everybody.
  4. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

The boots are only for buying that $30 pack thing. The HQ rewards are equippable boots.

The Manastone has a 20 min reuse on it, sadly it makes it kind of pathetic really.
    Kittybock and Mizgamer62 like this.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Well... bother. That's beyond useless.
  6. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

20 minute reuse? Seriously? What's it do to warrant a 20 minute recast?
  7. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Nothing that's realy worth 20 minute, just gives a lot of power, though not sure if it can fully restore it.
  8. Nuhvohk Active Member

Probably, but I'm here for TLE. Couldn't care less about what the rewards are on live, if anything they are an added bonus and not the sole reason to play on this server.

I laugh at all the people who grinded 150 quests on beta solely for the beta box, only to get a 10% xp pot and some evac charms. You were supposed to be testing the content, not chasing after some silly bonus item.
    Mashef and Xephane like this.
  9. semisus Does not play this game

have you seen the stats on the boots or helm? on live its better than t3 raid loot , i will absolutely use the boots ( golden efreeti - dwarven work boots ) once i get em.
    As for the lacking stats , i hope this is a oversight.