Are Paperdoll Images Disabled for upload?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Drewx, Aug 28, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Drewx Guest

So I want to update my character's paperdoll images...but I there is no button to upload paperdoll images on the website.
    I've scanned the page with IE, Firefox, and in-game. The paperdoll section/upload button whatever it is since the EQ2 players update is GONE.
    I've waited a along time to see if it'd get fixed or was a site issue but it is still down. Now...I am very irritated as I'd like to post my living legacy pics on my Facebook and etc but....I want my chars to be in their shiny new armor! Not their old outdated armor.
    My brigand is STILL in his Blackened Iron Mastercraft Armor in his forum sig and living legacy. It'd be VERY VERY nice to update him to well...his lvl 80+ appearance gear.
    Edit: I mis-clicked.
    Are Paperdoll images being revamped? Altered? or Removed? Is a new image feature being added? one similiar to the Warcraft Armory?
    Some communication on this issue would be extremely appreciated.
  2. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Aethier@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I can't find an upload option anywhere, either. Really annoying.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kaidia Guest

I looked the other day too. I couldn't find it anywhere......sucks
  4. ARCHIVED-Malachani Guest

Add me to the list of people who are trying to upload a paperdoll and not able to.
  5. ARCHIVED-songi86 Guest

I don't even have an option to upload a paperdoll image. Please let us know when you're planning on fixing all the issues on EQ2players.
  6. ARCHIVED-gitano Guest

they not even show the paperdoll images previously uploaded, the site its all broke.
    leaderboards are broke for weeks also if u try to list any stat, http://everquest2.com/leaderboards/Class/
    • total_health: 33270
    • age_seconds: 1746385
    • total_health: 23674
    • age_seconds: 22013437
    • total_health: 23586
    • age_seconds: 15026237
    • total_health: 23359
    • age_seconds: 25319989
    • total_health: 23272
    • age_seconds: 6584215
    • total_health: 23067
    • age_seconds: 9370762
    • total_health: 22834
    • age_seconds: 5273313
    • total_health: 22631
    • age_seconds: 27547066
    • total_health: 22372
    • age_seconds: 2870106
    • total_health: 22360
    • age_seconds: 5364310

Thats all u see if choose any category... completelly BROKE for WEEKS and none seem to care abouth.
  7. ARCHIVED-Laiina Guest

It looks like in the last roundof firings whoever knew what they were doing with the board was one of the victims.
    Been broken for weeks, with no apparent fixes in sight.
  8. ARCHIVED-Enna Guest

I, too, can neither view nor update my Paperdoll images.
    The ones I had uploaded previously show when I open the forum sig or shield options, but they do not display on the character's profile page.
    Nor can I find any means to update them.
    Has this been overlooked?
    I'd like to put in a few updates, please.
    Thank you for your time. *curtseys and withdraws*
  9. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Myself and a few others from our guild went to update our paperdoll images today and were surprised to find that we are not able to. There is no longer an option for even uploading a new image and the character screen when viewed in EQ2Players shows a blank area for me on all of my characters.
    Any ETA on a fix for this?
    Running Windows 7, Internet Explorer version 8
    * also tried the in game browser with no luck.

Did a quick check and saw that Cuchulainn16 has not been around lately Last Online: 08/19/2010 10:59:00
  10. ARCHIVED-Pazu_Greenmist Guest

Yeah it seems like its been like this for awhile. They just fixed the alignment issue and now upload is gone entirely.
  11. ARCHIVED-Bluescreen404 Guest

Still broken, moved servers, old sig and image was wiped unsurprisingly, can't upload a new paperdoll to replace it. Annoying, as I like to take screenshots in game and love to make use of them. Would love to see this fixed someday, preferably sooner rather than later, so I can make use of my work. An extra shame as I had started using them not too long before all this blew up because they had finally sorted out the alignment issue!
  12. ARCHIVED-trace42 Guest

Is there anyone that works for SoE's EQ2 division have a response to this?
  13. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Duotang@Nagafen wrote:
    The only response that I have seen was actually posted in a thread HERE I started not long ago, though myself and many others have been posting about this for a very long time now.
    Below is the actual reply that I had...
    Amnerys wrote:
  14. ARCHIVED-Bosconi Guest

Gitana@Splitpaw wrote:
    This.
  15. ARCHIVED-Gozer Guest

well months and months, and they still havint fixed it. My paperdoll items don't update, and there is STILL no upload option.
  16. ARCHIVED-Spritelady Guest

Thats probably since they don't have anyone even working on EQ2players anymore.
  17. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

SOE needs to stop breaking things if they keep firing the nerd-herd that knows how to fix them
  18. ARCHIVED-NViDiaFReaK Guest

Fix PaperDolls in 2011
  19. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

Notice the $tation Ca$h store was fixed ASAP.
  20. ARCHIVED-Nakash Guest

Since the Webfeatures are for free there has been nearly no support for this feature.
    The support was weak before but, since they dont charge it separatly it has become even worse.
    Sorry to say so but its the truth.

Sad thing cause the character web function could easy be a good promotion... if it would be working.

Azzaroth