Arcanna'se Effigy of Rebirth - Claim item on FG?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Carynn, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Carynn Well-Known Member

In my FG claim, I have the KA pre-order item supposedly available to me. Does anyone know if this is true? I tried asking for a dev answer in discord and didn't get a response. Please don't say "try it" because it's one per account and we don't have this in our guild hall on live.
  2. Kari Well-Known Member

It let me claim the two flying KA mounts and put them in my mount UI, although they are level 30 and ground transport only. I would recommend against trying it, since if the mounts work that also has a good chance of working, and it would be useless on this server.

ETA: actually i was mixing that up with the teleporter. I certainly hope it would be usless but who knows what kind of buff it would give.
  3. vagrant13 New Member

I said screw it and claimed it. I can place it in my house and interact with it just fine BUT the buff doesn't seem to apply even though I get a status message saying it does. I get no icon either saying its active.
  4. Carynn Well-Known Member

Thanks for taking the bullet and seeing if it worked. Perhaps a dev will remove this item from being able to be claimed at this time, if they're not going to allow it to work.
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Considering this is one per account you really did such a good thing for the rest of us! Thank you for posting your results. :)