Arasai berserker, good or bad choice?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Zaketherake, Aug 21, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Zaketherake Guest

I kinda like the idea of a flying faerie berserker, don't really know why but, would choosing Arasai be a bad choice for Berserker?
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

No worse than choosing a Fae berserker ;) To answer your question, an Arasai berserker is a good choice. They have some good racial traditions that benefit berserkers, and the small size works to your advantage (most of the time anyway).
  3. ARCHIVED-Zaketherake Guest

Ok, good. I really get stuck on like, certain races being better for certain classes. At least in other games. So there really is no drawback to being an Arasai Berserker?
  4. ARCHIVED-Schmalex23 Guest

race is mostly cosmetic here... at best chosing something like ogre will amount to less then 200 hp when you have all the top end gear. Nothing to really worry about
  5. ARCHIVED-ncrawler Guest

well its harder at low lvls since you start whit so Little hp and sta but it quickly even out I should now my current main is a fae berserker *HIDE*
  6. ARCHIVED-Tremelle Guest

Good and bad, until you start sinking aa in to him you are going to have some carrying issues. Fea and there even brothers are fast , but can't carry much weigh and your armor and weapons will take a big chunk out of that. You start with a carry weight of I think 50, well 24 of that is taken up by your starting gear.
  7. ARCHIVED-Slayer505 Guest

Don't listen to all those people that say race doesn't matter! Barbarians clearly make the best Berserkers. All others are just posers.

Seriously though ;)

Yeah, race doesn't make a big difference stat-wise except very early in the game. I have a Fae Ranger and an Arasai Necro and I gotta say the whole Fae falling thing is pretty sweet. Plus you have no idea how many times my poor Gnome Warlock fell to his death off Kelethin after I'd been playing my Fae for a while. My Berserker at least can survive the fall :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Beldin_ Guest

Zaketherake wrote:
    At least, there are not so much Arasai Zerkers around .. on my server i have the only one with level 70, and worldwide are only 5 :)
    [IMG]