Aranara Guild House Network - AB Server {Video Tours}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi everyone
    I went to visit a couple of the houses from Aranara's guild network of homes today. I will video them all eventually but for now attach the Mages guild house and the Officer's Round Table home. Decorating carried out by Stella, Aran and Nistyre:-

2. Aran Anar Active Member

[IMG]

Did your computer go Poof Febrith ? :oops:

Me curious what happened read you cant do videos and seem to need windows 10 ?

Well here is a nice Fairy picture to cheer you up hope you get the silly computer thingy all working again soon :D
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Heh thank you Aran - she's very lovely. No, the PC is fine now - I just had to do some updates, all is well and I'm mindful that I still have a lot to do, don't fret, I will get to them all and will post them here when I have:)
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

And the next two:-

5. Aran Anar Active Member

" Dances around Happy and Cheers "

Thank you Febrith wonderful job !

Yea none are published so that guild members can add decorate if they wish to

Some I have to finnish the decorate or buy a 200 house expander day break store

Now all that is left is the Mistmoore Home owned by Anran and the portal is in Freeport Or you can find it in my guild hall 2nd floor on the right side

You are a very good most helpful little fairy thank you :)

Aran Anar Guild Leader of Aranara Anarana on Antonia bayle server
    Febrith likes this.
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

Haha thank you Aran and here is the last one:-

It's hard to pick a favourite but I think maybe it's a tie between the Estate of Unrest (it was so unexpected all that wonderfulness in the basement) or the Arcane Academy love purple and green together) - nice work:)
  7. Aran Anar Active Member

simply to put all the videos on one nice page :)
  8. Aran Anar Active Member

When I get Fighter class home done that one is Vacant the empty estate of unrest all done and decorated ill ask for another video tour but no worry that should take me like 2 or 3 months I think ill let me guild members throw any item around in there and put anything any palce they like for fun

THANK YOU GUYS for your help !!

Hey Febrith if I where to go to United King 'doms' do you think I could learn how to Talk with that nice Accent you have as a guy ?

Really love that and I was curious can you kinda turn on and turn off your accent voice if you choose or always do that?

I once went to Australia seen Melbourne and Sidney and when I came home I had a fun accent but it not last

Sounds Fun to talk with English or british or me dunno ? voice neat :)

Thank you , Dominic
  9. Febrith Well-Known Member

LOL - no I can't turn it on and off, I always speak like this - I can't help it. I don't think I have an accent as such, it's just a very generic brand of southern English. Every time I try and do an accent I always just end up making myself laugh because it's so ridiculously bad. I once spent half a day studying Youtube videos on the American accent, particularly southern American, Louisana way, because I wanted to do a short video in an American accent for one of Shanette's homes for a laugh. I just couldn't do it - I was beyond terrible. If you do come to GB you'll hear all sorts of accents, even though we're only a small country there are a lot!
    Glad you liked the videos - good work to you and your guildies!