Aramae Arts [MMO Forum Graphics]

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-suture2000, Jun 19, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

I'm glad you all like them! And thank you for the compliments! It means a lot to me. Sapphy, I may just go ahead and grunge your girlies since I got the "OK" to. Do you happen to have any action shots of them?
  2. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

As a matter of fact, I do. Let me upload them, and I'll post them here.
  3. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

Excellent... <scheme>
  4. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

[p]Noz is always so easy to take screenshots of. She's just an all around beautiful character in both her appearance and her actions. The tough part for her is deciding which screenshots I like better.[/p][ul][li][Removed to save on bandwidth][/li][/ul][p]Sapphy, however, is problematic. Hehehe. Her animations leave her character disjointed and awkward as many of them draw her arms actually inside her body or at awkward angles. It's like they designed all the animations on an elf and didn't take into account a human or barbarian's larger size. It's hard to find screenshots of her that I actually like and won't nitpick over.[/p][ul][li][Removed to save on badnwidth][/li][/ul][p]And with that, lay on the grunge![/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

[p]And I'm finally back from a month+ stint in Texas. (<groan>) Gonig to post a couple sigs I got to work on right before I left and am currently back to taking requests. Can't wait to get back into it! And play with Sapphy's girls that I told her I would a while ago. (Granted, if she's still willing to let me. Gnashfang from www.WAROnlineRP.com [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Bah, I don't have others I worked on on this computer. Let me take a quick raincheck on posting the others![/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

I'd love for you to take another gander at it, but I kind of removed those images to save on space with my image hosting. I'll post up new images this week. <grins>
  7. ARCHIVED-Kihra Guest

Aramae, I adore your work. The color schemes are amazing. You are so talented! :thumbup:
  8. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

Looking forward to it, Sapphy! And thanks, Kihra! Means a lot.
  9. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

[p]((It keeps messing up! Look below for the original post!))[/p][p] [/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

[p](I need a delete button... or a shotgun. I haven't decided)[/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

[p]Here are the other ones I worked on before I left. Notsovilepriest (I misspelled the name in the sig, but he got it fixed! I'm just showing this one so you can see the idea. I don't know where I put the corrected one. <coughs>)[/p][p][IMG] [IMG][/p][p] [IMG] I used the browns theme to get the leather-y/brown wolf look for him. I know brown is usually a defiler thing, and purple being that of a mystic, but I think the neutral tones complimented him more and matched his hat. In the background are sort of shamanistic runes fading. I used the wolf as his avatar since, well, they're buddies. Moon [IMG] [IMG] Moon stated they wanted soft greens/pinks/purples. I chose to leave out fireballs and such as a wizard at they're request. They wanted something simple. So, grunge aside, I went simple. Aburai [IMG] Aburai's is definitly one of my favorite signatures that I have ever made. I made these about a month ago, so the detail on what I was doing while making them is sort of sketchy (sorry!) but I remember he wanted oranges/reds. I took samples from his cowl and chestpiece to make the background colors. His whiskers I drew in myself. (I'm actually very pleased about that!) And I used the daggers in an overlay to give the branded kind of look. Motleey[/p][p][IMG] For Motleey, I did a lot of work. I can't find his original screenshots in my email, but I gave color to his eyes, whitened his hair/beard (You know how SOE likes to turn it yellow), gave his face more definition by highlights/burning, and added a soft orange glow in some spots as to appear like candlelight. There are skulls in the background (Dirge skulls ftw), and in the background, written in Dark Elf, is Motleey Crue.[/p][p]Alyssae[/p][p][IMG][/p][p]This one was fairly simple. She supplied the image of Sakura because she said it looked like her character. I also asked that she get permission from the artist that made it, and she said she had. I used the pinks from her hair to create the background and threw in faint images of flowers in the background. (Because let's face it - it's girly.) ;) Looking back on all these and uploading them again gives me goosebumps. I can't wait to work on more![/p]
  12. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Nothing new to post - just wanted to let others know I have a new forum handle now. Woots!
  13. ARCHIVED-wiire Guest

Really nice sigs, anyway you could make a character editing tutorial like someone else did in this forum? As in, all the steps with screenshots and the tools used? I read you use the burning tool, I dont really understand it but it seems multiple people use it to edit their toon. So yea.. you are a great artist, basically I'm beggging you to show your leet skills step by step in screenies if you ever have the time! Thanks
  14. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

That's a good idea - I can do that. Want to be my test bunny and give me a screenshot to use? The only character I have is a little arasai since I just recently got back into playing. I could use him, but their faces don't have as much definition as the other races.
  15. ARCHIVED-wiire Guest

[p]Yesyesyes please![/p][p] [/p][p]I'm really interested to see how you can improve her face and hair.. as you can see my hair editing in my sig is... bad. I am especially interested in seeing how the burn/dodge and pen tool are used in photoshop since I have never used/learned them. Pick whichever pic you want.. just take LOTS of screen shots of every step please! THANK YOU![/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p]
  16. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Beautiful screenies, Auroz! I'll try to have some sort of tut on how I do characters up by the end of the day!
  17. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Moesa [IMG] This is a signature I made for a very patient stouty on the Najena server. I'm thinking about adding some more sort of texture or grunge brush effect over it to make it stand out a bit more. But I wanted to post this one up first before making any additions. He asked for something green and/or red, but I haven't playing with green in a while, so I chose green. I like how the colors turned out. I wasn't sure if he wanted the server name on it, so I opted to leave it out. Though on the one I tweak a bit, I'm going to display a server tag on it and one without, just incase.
  18. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Moesa, 2 [IMG] Added a couple brushes as an overlay to the background. I think I like this version more. [IMG] Sans server.
  19. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Oh yeah. I definitely like the second better.
  20. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Amazing what taking a second look makes, isn't it? I looked at the first one and said, "Wait, that's not right.."