Aramae Arts [MMO Forum Graphics]

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-suture2000, Jun 19, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

The Arasai colors are darker and more vibrant than Fae. The Fae colors are more natural and iced. (I hesitate to say "pastel" because pastel is just... <shudders> )The wings follow pretty much the same vibrant colors. Some of the hair styles are the same and some are different. If I could get the male Arasai Emerald wings with the female Arasai Fount hairstyle (seen pictured above) on a Fae, I would be tickled pink. (I'd be even happier if I could turn Sapphy into a Fae with the Fount hairstyle and Emerald wings. I have got to be the world's clumsiest player, and I've lost count of how many times I've died due to falling from one place or another.)
    The male Fae and male Arasai have such beautiful wings that you can't get on the females... It's enough to break a gal's heart. The only thing that's a bummer about the Arasai is that their dancing is atrocious. It looks like they're constipated. They even wipe their brow when they're done.
    Here's my Arasai Inquisitor that I did to practice with this new font plug-in I've been playing with and my Fae Mystic...
    [Images Removed]
  2. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

The pink arasai that you are talking about with the Fount hairstyle is pretty too! You should be thrilled that you didn't give me her to play with, because I just about wrecked SapphireSniper's. <ahem> Anyway, my renditions of Nenet and Magdalenara: [IMG] I couldn't seem to find a way to bring out the senorita in Magdalenara without compromising her vibrant blues, so instead, I hid an open Spanish-style flower bud in the background. I also brought out the blues in her eyes and hair, and I have to be honest - I love it. I've never been a huge fan of blue, but this little fae might make me think otherwise. <winks> [IMG] I was told that Nenet could move mountains, so I went for a type of stone-ish look. I gave her a bit of a Gaussian and radial blur to represent her Zen and Chi. The tiger in the background is self explanatory. Aaand, yeah. I'm sure it's not at all what she's expecting. Gathering by her present signatures, she likes her characters clean and crisp. But I have to throw a bit of grunge in there. Even if she doesn't use them, which is fine by me, I promise, I had fun practicing - especially with Maggy.
  3. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

Hoping to have Rhyani and Sapphirius' done by Friday or Saturday!
  4. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

[p]I think those are absolutely gorgeous![/p][p]As for styles, you may be surprised. I like my signatures to come out in three-dimensional photographic quality: smoothing and sharpening edges, adding shadows and texture, using complimentary contrasting colors to make them pop or finding a good accent color. That's just my artistic preference, but that doesn't mean that it suits my own personal style. It's just what comes naturally from my fingers when I get an order.[/p][p]<points to her current siggy> I tried to get this to come out in something more my own personal style. I don't think I was very successful, though the resulting images are pleasing to look at.[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

You just keep saying that until I mess around with your's, Sapphirius. Then you might not like them anymore! Ha
  6. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

[p]Hehehehe. You never know. The very first sig I ever really liked was made before I finally gave up using the Paint application combined with Corel and started using Fireworks8. I put in a request with Arani on these forums, and she made me these... I still love them, but I'd rather have sigs of both my main characters that at least reflect each other in some fashion. Add to this that Sapphirius's hair is different and a bit redder than it used to be. (Don't ask how old these are. Hehehe.)[/p][p][Images Removed][/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-Kala Asuras Guest

Beautiful, beautiful work
  8. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Fantastic work Aramae! I'm really really happy :) I like the grunge look for those two, Magdalenara fits her personality, "blink and you'll miss her". I'm glad you chose that pose for Nenet, it was one of my favorites but I know sometimes those special poses don't always work. :) Thank you very very much! I'm adding them both to my rotation :)
  9. ARCHIVED-Shayalil Guest

just sent you some email get back to me
  10. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

I'd love to make you a sig, Shay. Just let me know a good time to get screenies from you. I'll check this again tomorrow when I link Sapphy and Rhyani's sigs, but for now... I sleep.
  11. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

Here's a quick Chaos sig/AV I did for Deathcry. He's one of the members registered with WAROnlineRP.com [hint hint] as a Chaos magus. Like most of my WAR sigs, it's just temporary until we get some good screenies. But, even without screenies, I do actually like it. [IMG] [IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

Sapphirius' sigs were a bit tricky for me, I'll admit. I wimped out and was too afraid to over-grunge them since I took a look at her current sig and it's very clean and tidy. Why dirty up a pretty home? So I tried something with a very minimal amount of grunge. Not sure if I'm 100% with it. I may cave and break out the brushes - make a mess of those two lovely ladies! <grins> [IMG] I actually didn't use the green for Sapphirius just because she's a druid. Granted, that helped, but it was her 2nd favorite color, and I tried to incorporate those in her sigs. I absolutely love the font for her! I'm not sure if you can really see it, but there's a tree in the background on the left. The green swirls remind me of plant cells and chlorophyll and I thought that was appropriate too. [IMG] I tried to use the same particle effects and route that I did with Sapphy on Noz's. But the yellow was just not being my friend. And, of course, I couldn't change the color, seeing as how it was her first favorite. <winks> There are no hard to see/hidden images in this one. But I do like the tiger stare... Again, Sapph, you don't have to use these at all. I enjoyed the practice, and Nozomi was definitely a nice little elf to look at!
  13. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

[IMG] [IMG] I'd be lying if I said I didn't have fun doing Rhyani's. I brightened her up a bit to compliment the vibrant blues and purples in the background and darkened around her eyes for that feminine mistress kind of look. Which she definitely has, even without that. Lightened some of the dimensions of her face and tried bringing out her bright pink eyes. It's not really prevalent unless you're looking for it, but that pointless blob of white swirl is a skull. You can see the eye sockets and the teeth, I hope. I thought it was fitting for a Teir'Dal.
  14. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

Ok. I've posted sigs, checked the forum, and finally have the chance to unveil my pride and joy! [align=center]www.WAROnlineRP.com [/align] It took me three days to code this freakin' thing, and I really hope to have a lot of traffic with it. For all of you roleplayers out there that like to be apart of a RP community and/or plan on playing Warhammer when it comes out, please register and share your talents with us. There's a decent lore section that I've been building upon if you need to get a brief glimpse into the armies of WAR to create your character. The only playable ones will be Dark Elf, High Elf, Greenskin, Dward, Empire and Chaos at this time, but I did not and will not exclude the other armies. They'll be out eventually I'm sure and will make great supportive roleplay with our members. Hope to see you guys there! [Please don't make me get out my whoopin' stick...]
  15. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

More GORGEOUS work, Aramae!! Well done!!
  16. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

[p]<faints> I love them! And yes, the yellow is a difficult color to work with, but it is my absolute favorite color. Thanks so much![/p][p]Oh, and BTW, break out the brushes and lay on the grunge if you'd like. You have total artistic license to be as creative and unique as you want. (I kind of like the grungy look you did with Sapphire's monk too. Hehehe.)[/p]
  17. ARCHIVED-Kerisan Guest

Wow, it's beautiful! Thank you SO much. <glee> Amazing work on mine, and all of your others! <hugs a million times>
  18. ARCHIVED-Littleflame Guest

Very nice work :). (all of them)
  19. ARCHIVED-Neonpink Guest

Wow lots of good looking sigs. i really like them a lot.
  20. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

I love mine. The only problem was deciding which one to display until I set up a randomized signature.