Arachne Nests in Plane of Disease: The Source

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ichoris, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Ichoris Well-Known Member

I'm trying to fight the boss Wavadozzik Adan. It seems I need to destroy the Arachne Nests. I can't target them or see them or attack them in any way. I can see them on Ranger Track but can't target them. I tried clicking and using the TAB key to cycle targets. Still nothing.

Anyone have any advice on this? One thing is that I didn't engage the boss. Do they only become active when the boss is engaged. Died so many times. I had no issues with the other boss. Feel like I'm doing something wrong. Thanks.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

That's the solo. When you go in tyhe room, you have to aggro Wavadozzik, then back out to the edge of her pit and target a nest and kill it. Then the next, etc. Once the nests are down, the venom stops rising and you can kill Wavadozzik. Note that she does cast some detriment that requires you to cast 7 spells or CAs to get it off you.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Thanks. I tried engaging the boss after I posted this and it worked. Still really hard to target the nests. Was able to get it done. Thanks again for the help!