Applly here for Assistant Guild leader Job Paying 800,000 Platinum each month + Kronos and House

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Aran Anar, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS Read my post abouve and click on link here and you get idea how much work I put into guild and how hard it been to keep it going...

Sigh... hey want to be officer in my guild I ask in /gu you get paid each month and almost always o no thanks but I can teach them how to do job sigh ok here is info kinda you get idea...

4 classes in game Mage, Priest, Fighter and Scout. I got 4 rooms in hall One for each class and a HAVE A PORTAL HOUSE A Prestige Home in each room for Role Play and if you find your Class book like say you are a Mage you go into the mage room find the portal to Arcane academy then find the Hidden Class Book and use the Portal on ground inside arcane academy to Teleport Outside the normal player home find the book then do quest inside book and tell me you finished then I PROMOTE YOU and I think it more fun like that.

Finnish all the " Guild Quests " and you can become Eldar Counsel of guild and you get a Complete Appearance Set of gear for your char you get my help decorate a player house for role play for your char and you get ALOT of Help from me to help you change your char name if you choose... or buy a prestige home or mount and appearance weapons and A lot of Help to Write your own Book about your char and that book goes into the Guild Library. You get paid each month and you get your own room in the main hidden guild castle yes we have a hidden castle for Eldar Counsel only it is Vacant Uncanny estate.

Also you get my email address and my face book page info and maybe one day we can build all this in real life why not as for as classes in school I am study to be a a Interior Decorator... not to dumb idea ? and there is more.. click here

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Chorrol_(Oblivion) ( one day I will also make a Elder scrolls online guild and connect the 2 guilds together with the same elder counsel from EQ 2 )

Click on my Signature for guild web page a very good start for a guild web site .

Click here to read about my guild

I am tired and I need help I cant play every day but can play 5 days a week for about 5 hours a day. So belive me I got a good diea simply ask me in game I will Voice Chat you listen tell me what you think :)

Mostly come into my hall and Read My books if you follow along you get idea how much it all could help not a hard core raid guild simply a place to get started from and build what we want in game to Be Able to Help each other and to Learn :)

Thank you - ( some role play here on my characters royal Title )

Prince Anran Arnar Wood Elf Ranger, Son of Aran Anar who was King in guild lore of Greater Faydark , Master Trainer of wood elf Rangers in Guild Arania Scout class leader and Crafter of Bows and Arrows. Is related to characters from other Role play games.... I am working on a role play book about him in game :)
  2. Aran Anar Active Member

only guys with weird character names had some negative replays here and people I know or seen on forums or in game all nice things to say very good I will keep going with my nice wood elf theme plan and build me a elder counsel and one day FOR REAL I am going to take all my Saved Up Money and build me a REAL LIFE CHORROL like in Elder Scrolls Oblivion game that I can Live In with stone walls and a Castle and a nice Inn CHEER :D .

"We're a mountain people, tough, independent. County Chorrol is rich in mines and timber, wool and crystals, and hard-working people."
    ―Arriana Valga[src

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Chorrol_(Oblivion)

Notice the name off the queen of the city is almost the same as my guild name.... Arania ... Arr I Ana

Thank guys for your help and support come by my hall in game antonica docks tier 4 and read all the books indie hall on podiums or on desks :)
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

This thread gives me so much amusement for all the wrong reasons.
    Argosunited, Juraiya and Dude like this.
  4. Xakrein Well-Known Member

Sitting in your guild hall and sending tells to random people? That is the Norrathian equivalent of those annoying phone calls where someone tries to sell you gym equipment, or a magic mop! You're going to pick up riff-raff of the quality one would expect to find on IoR, so it is no surprise they are gone after a few days. They probably even tried to empty out your guild bank and depots before dropping guild.

I would suggest you, and your established guild members, focus on recruiting in a slightly more organic method. Don't set up camp in the guild hall and spam tells to random people. Go out and do things like quest, harvest, run zones, and say hello to people as you do it. If a good conversation ensues, as you go to part ways, suggest they look up your guild and put in an application if interested.

I will not speculate as to what type of environment new members experience, once recruited to your guild. But if you are having such serious retention issues, you may want to reassess that aspect as well.
    Dude and ConcealFate like this.
  5. Aran Anar Active Member

o yes of course I have done that yes
  6. Xakrein Well-Known Member

You may need to do that again.
  7. Aran Anar Active Member

heck it might be more fun than watching the tv show charmed.... hmm some days me wonder why is Hamburger made more important that being able to play a On line role play game and use Free Voice Chat... ? and make friends any place in world weird:confused:
  8. Aran Anar Active Member

9. Xakrein Well-Known Member

The page you linked opens with "Ok I see a lot of players quit my guild and it not my guild that is the problem.". And after reading through what followed on your link, I think I now understand the issue.

The way you handle yourself does not reflect a guild I would want any part of. You think people are leaving your guild because of their overhead combat feedback settings? Because of their shadows settings? Or because of their performance settings? That they leave your guild because they have Stereoscopic 3D enabled, or blood enabled? There are no words... That is not why they are leaving.

Someone leaving your guild after 3-5 days owes you no explanation. Your active encouragement of people sending blind guild invites is poor form "8) AFTER YOU DO /who all INVITE players to join the guild". You double-down on it further along in the linked post, by encouraging going through "/who all" lists to send recruiting spam. Per your own statements, what you're doing is not working. All I can do is encourage you to reassess how you run your guild.
    Argosunited and Dude like this.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

This is the first post that ever made me want to click on the guy's guild link. OMG! Please click and read.

I have to admit that I feel a little bad for the guy, but ... wow.
    Xakrein likes this.
  11. Xakrein Well-Known Member

The linked post was made in Feb 2017. At least they upped the pay rate from 10k over the last 6 months.

"You can ask me to be a officer if you ask me I will simply promote you because no one seems to want to do any of the guild jobs but I need a guild cook a guild crafting person and a assistant guild leader and recruit person ask me for a job and once a month if you ask me il pay you like 5 to 10,000 platinum if you want.

Me never give up me just hug my nice tree - Aran Anar of Arania"

Not everyone is cut out to be a successful guild leader, or a magnet for quality recruits. I have a strong feeling the OP is more interested in blaming other players, and/or blaming game settings/options, rather than admit they lack the required skill set. I do feel bad for them, especially if they have no idea where the real problem is.
  12. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

But.. but Xak.. your knowledge, expertise and cunning linguistics would definitely help Anran's plight, wouldn't it? If just these few posts you've made are any indication of your intellect and drive - wow, I couldn't imagine how far you and Anran could go if y'all teamed up... Maybe even a T2 guild hall.. or more!

I would go help, but I'm a crotchety old curmudgeon who's not hip to the lingo anymore, and have to AFK bio more than is reasonable these days... 23 skidoo !

<3
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Xakrein Well-Known Member

Teaming up with Arnar? They offered far more than I am worth. A remuneration package more suited to my credentials would include a slap to the face, and a reach-around.

T2 Guild Halls exceed my wildest dreams. Due to financial constraints in this tight economy, I gravitate toward rent-free player housing, where crotchety old curmudgeon's like yourself are always welcome to destroy the fabled porcelain.
    Dude and Zeddicious like this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Anran, seriously, you need to relax. Don't shout in the channels in all caps. Go out into the world and just explore. You will come across people that are unguilded or have unguilded alts, take some time, talk to them, if there is a connection, if you get each other, tell them you are trying to build your guild ranks and that you would be happy to have them join the team. Don't throw items and plat at them. If it works out, after a month or so, offer a promotion of sorts, then give a small amount should you choose, after more time has passed and the relationship is working, perhaps another promotion and gift.

You have to talk to people and connect with them, "in person", all random spam invites or tells do is anger people.

Cyrrena
    Argosunited and BNB82 like this.
  15. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

Imho, hamburger > mmo's. Sometimes a dood gots ta eat.
    Malleria likes this.
  16. Nilka Member

Well, I am not sure if you are looking for new players or vet raiders or in between.
    But as for playing a game, it has to be fun for me. One of the best guild leaders got me into his guild by offering to group with me to complete some quests I had at the time. When he sent the invite I did not look closely and waaa laa found myself in his guild. (he had sent a guild invite instead of a group invite) He was slick LOL.
    However, I have never had a GL who worked me more into this game. He was there, to group and to raid if we could and always giving advice and yes, pushing me to "do it all" to make a well rounded player.
    That is a true guild leader, that is someone you look up too and want to be like. Money, Plat, houses, fancy GH, does not a game make. Its how and what you achieve while enjoying the game.
    I also think many things in this game can and do help you in real life. Learning to work with others, sharing ideas and strategies( did I spell that right), spelling LOL, and learning the fun of helping others.
    So its not what you have, it is what you do that makes a difference. I am a solo player mostly. Yet, I help where I can and have given many a new player tips and a good start when they first play. I try to pass on what that GL taught me and did for me.
    If you want good players and you want loyalty and you want guild members who want to stay with you, try being a Guild Leader not a money bags. Most will take your money and gifts and run and that seems to be what is happening.
    Argosunited and Juraiya like this.
  17. Pharone Active Member

o_O ..... speechless
  18. Merriel Well-Known Member

Arnar, I know you mean well, and I think it's good that you are ignoring the negative comments in this thread. I would reiterate the advice Nilka posted.

Offering to buy houses and pay people plat and get them mounts and stuff will only draw out the selfish and greedy folk who are too lazy to earn things for themselves, and they won't hesitate to leave as soon as they get what they want out of you. Flaunting your riches for all to see is definitely not how you should go about presenting yourself as a guild leader either...it's only going to draw out the riff-raff who want to rip you off. Starting your guild advertisement off with "People join and then quit again in two to three days, in the middle of the night, without giving me a reason why" puts a negative connotation on your guild advertisement and only serves to make people think maybe joining your guild isn't a good idea. Don't post negative comments like that in your guild recruitment message.

It doesn't matter if you're wealthy, nor does it matter if you're not wealthy...that is not what makes a guild leader. It's all a matter of keeping things in perspective. Reading between the lines, I see you as being someone who wants to help others to achieve their goals, and wants a team of guild members who can work together towards achieving the goals of that team, as a group; and to do it in a roleplay environment that has been set up as if it were a real world environment, with "jobs" that will be "paid" in plat/kronos/prestige housing/a guild office/etc.

I think you have a great idea but you don't know how to put it into motion, and I see this advertisement as a plea for help in this direction. In my opinion, the guys who are putting you down for it are foolish to do so and should just kindly step out of this thread and leave you alone. I think I've read all of about three responses in this thread from people who are truly attempting to be helpful, and I think it's sad that the others can't find their way to be supportive and offer you some constructive advice instead of joking about your serious request. I wish you the best of luck, Arnar, and hope that sometime soon, you will see your guild dream come true.
    Argosunited, Dude and Febrith like this.
  19. Duffy Active Member

Arnar, you're kind of coming off a bit intense. I mean no disrespect, but for me everything related to your guild seems so artifical, byzantine and very often quirky.
    You seem to want to regulate anything, like plate wearing fae or ogre casters. Dwarfs and frogloks won't normally get an invite into your guild, because you think they are monster races and they don't belong to the good ones. If someone wants to role play, it obviously can't be done just so, no you launch into full action and will write a screen-play, or so it seems.
    For each class is a rp portal matching the archetype - I mean for what and why (rhetorical question). Your idea of 'fun' is that a promotion should be done when your guild mate visits a special instance and do a quest. On the other hand you excessively wants to shower your guild mates with plat, houses and crafting goods.

Everything seems to be so overly restrictive and anti fun (at least in my eyes). On top of that I think people also seek a guild they can do some current KA stuff with, and not only decorate houses or such.
  20. semisus Does not play this game

It's like funny and awkward but sad at the same time
    Dude likes this.