Applly here for Assistant Guild leader Job Paying 800,000 Platinum each month + Kronos and House

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Aran Anar, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

PAYING OVER 200,OOO PLATINUM EACH WEEK THAT IS 800,000 PLATINUM A MONTH FOR A FULL TIME ASSISTANT GUILD LEADER WHO CAN RECRUIT MORE TO JOIN GUILD MAIL ME IN GAME OR POST HERE ANTONIA BAYLE SERVER SEND MAIL TO A R N A R ( Arnar )

Thank you :)

I will also BUY KRONO EACH MONTH for anyone interested in being my assistant guild leader also you get a FREE Prestige home of your choice and you get a office inside guild hall !!!!

You Must join my guild and work at least 2 - 4 hours each day ( 5 days a week if you can do 7 days a week that be great) to recruit more to join and help new members to receive rewards. You Must stay in my guild no less than 6 months for the Krono each month and the Prestige. I would like to hire some one who has had there own guild before or was a officer of a guild before.

You would be in charge of recruit more to join Every Day and also in charge of part of guild bank keeping it stocked for members and keeping trade skill depots full and promote members. You must be able to help any guild member with any question and group with them if that would help them and mentor guild members.

WE USE THE BUILT IN EQ2 VOICE CHAT I would like a Assistant guild leader that I Can Talk to in game with Voice Chat which would be part of interview for job. :D

We focus on Achievement Completion and Epic weapons and also on home decorate and role play.

We have one of the BEST DECORATED GUILD HALLS ON SERVER thank you stellacious from skyfire.

Post here or mail my character Arnar ( Antonia bayle server ) in game.

Click here for a VIDEO TOUR of the Guild Hall done by Febrith Darkstar

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...g-and-achievement-guild-antonia-bayle.573134/

Become my assistant guild leader and get paid each month and receive free in game gifts and kronos and player home :D

Thank you - Arnar Anran level 100 Ranger of Arania Guild on Antonia Bayle server :)
  2. Maudit New Member

Good luck!

I just completed college in computer programming, not guild assistant so I doubt I have the skill set to apply. :D
    Livx likes this.
  3. Vokan Well-Known Member

You are paying pennies per hour to do your guild's crap work? Hmmm tempting... What kind of health care plan do you have? I guess DBG is turning the game more into work, you are just expanding on that.
    Livx likes this.
  4. Milchbart Active Member

Well, I can only imagine this is a joke, and a good one. At least I laughted when I read it. ;)

I case it is would be serious, interested people should have a view to the guild roaster. Unfortunatelly this guild is almost dead, like many others and the few remaning players are far, far away from fighting for Epic weapon.
  5. Ronjah Active Member

and this job offer is here to change that. the CEO expects no less than having a lively and fully functional guild and a ten fold ROI at the end of this quarter to back the financial war chest for global expansion to other servers in 2018. but honestly why not, i like roleplaying. play your way
    Livx likes this.
  6. Sounson Active Member

I like this guy's style. He is taking it to EQ2LinkedIn and he is going to turn this ship around! Good luck, best recruitment post ever.
    As a fresh college grad, you have 0 skill sets in anything, may I suggest a career in the U.S. Army? o_O
  7. Mathafern Well-Known Member

I don't think it is an overstatement to say that the OP may have unrealistic expectations.

I am a fan of crazy though it can go interesting places. I do prefer to watch from a safe distance however.
    Dude likes this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

This is real, I have answered many questions for this player in general chat and remember when they started. Many question where all this plat comes from as the last total I have seen spent on this guildhall and such is well in the millions of plat.
    Chocoholic likes this.
  9. Chocoholic Active Member

Crossed my mind as well
  10. Maudit New Member

Ah! Well, I didn't mention the part where I am over 40 and went back to school for a career change. So I do have "some" skill sets :p
  11. Milchbart Active Member

I hope it is not real! I read it like a sarcastic joke, because of the dead of so many guilds in the past year and that would be ok. If it is real it is just dangerous.
    First at all this guild needs more a teacher for skilling up the toons than new members. Except Arnar everybody is out of game for many months or has 4 k pot, below 100 resolve and maybe 80 k ability modifier. Even AA-trees are not full. If they really want to go Epic I wish them good luck in heroic dungeons.
    Second is this offer nothing else than paying for success with real money. What he/she offers is very close to the chinese goldsellers in the past or these "helpful offers" on E-bay to level up your toon for cash dollars. He/she pays with kronos, bought with dollars. To level a toon or a guild makes no difference. If this would become normal we would see very soon a lot of "proffesionals" ingame. In this case this post has to be forbitten and deluted.
  12. Ronjah Active Member

why should it not be real. ok as a game it is kind of virtual eventually.
    to fullfill the expectations and requirements a skill set for leadership is mandatory.
    the teaching role is included in this process of recruiting and mentoring.
    the person who gets to do this job, likes this game, e.g. spends much time there anyway, can also gain a worthy amount of experience in leadership and management without having to face serious consequences like it would in real life if something goes wrong or if things do not develop as planned.
    first step would be to develop a plan, a schedule, set milestones and methods to achieve the desired outcome in order to have some convincing arguments in the first place.
  13. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

There are worse things to have as a guild leader than "Bored Millionaire"
    Febrith likes this.
  14. Nelie Well-Known Member

As someone who has had many leadership roles ever since I have been playing this game, I will say it is hard to find good help now-a-days to find someone long-term dedicated that could keep a guild up and running starting from the ground up. I, however, wouldn't pay any of my help because even without them, I could manage things on my own. That said though, it takes time to invest in someone and earn their trust and all that.

I believe that if someone has the right personality and credibility that they would be awesome for this "job". All it takes is just 1 person to build the guild up just right and make it fun to be in. This is how a lot of family-friendly guilds are and it takes time finding the right people.
  15. Milchbart Active Member

With my bad English I have sometimes difficulties to understand everything correctly. Dont be angry if I missunderstood something, but if you really believe someone would earn management expirience in a computergame like EQ2 you must be quite young. I am playing EQ2 since more than 10 years and I am working in top managment of a company since more than 20 years. I can guarantee there are no similarities and you learn nothing about real life in EQ2.

But ok, this is not the important point. Important is, someone wants to buy success with real money. We had similare problems in the past. For example I remember the time when we made Epic 1. To get the fabled version was already a hard and very long way, for casuals. The mythic version was impossible for most players, because only absolute top raidforces were able to beat the final boss. Some of these raiders came to the conclusion to offer mythical Epic 1 for money (5 platin was a lot of money at that time). You paid the price, got a place in their raid and than you took a coffeebreak at the entry of raidzone. They killed the boss without your disturbance and you got the reward.
    I think you can see the similarity. It is against the spirit of a mmo. You cannot buy fun in this game.
  16. Ronjah Active Member

yes it might not be likely that what you'd learn there is something you can equally apply in such simplicity in a real situation 1:1, i'd doubt that. it is more the way of thinking in those patterns.

the currency can be invested in lanching and initiation something out of which the acitivities can be enjoyed. it should be used as a mean to get it done, the actual belief in the project and what should result out of it must be there in the first place, that is to create an environment in which the guild members can enjoy playing together.
  17. Dude Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the guild is dying/dead if you have to put out a "help wanted" ad for guild recruiters.
  18. Aezazal Member

Seems pretty reasonable if you're a daily/regular player. There's probably some subjectivity to what that means, but there are a ton of people that are on literally all day every day.

I'm on a different server now, but if I wasn't this would be easy plat, and I think it would be fun. Dead guild or not. Who cares if a guild who wants to continue asks for real help?
    ConcealFate likes this.
  19. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

I really don't see what the problem is here. I see someone with passion who wants to get this guild to glory by any means necessary. Like someone else said there's worse things to deal with than a rich guild leader. More importantly, people will just have to join to see what kind of personality she has. That's a lot more important than any amount of coin.

Hope you are successful Arnar.
    Kielex likes this.
  20. Aran Anar Active Member

[IMG]

No I am not kidding or joking I would pay that each month. The platinum I simply buy and sell Kronos or merc crates or I can craft a lot of potions make a lot of plat easy. SO YES I could pay this amount but honestly id rather Talk in Voice chat with anyone interested and we can agree on how much they get paid,........

You have to understand guys if I could take a Video of my Guild window in game and click events and show how many good people simply quit my guild for really no reason none and of course I do try to recruit people who have a nice character name or a name that looks like it matches my guild name Arania .

------> WHY is it I recruit a nice wood elf druid girl char named like MoonFlower or named like Annana trying to be a woodsy and wood elf and I give them tour of the guild hall I spend over 2 or 3 hours with one person even buy them a player house sometimes..... I teach them how to Invite others to guild themselves and give them recruit permission and WHY Do They Quit my guild BUT Never when I am logged into game ? <------

All I want is one character in my guild of each class One of Each Class for my royal elder counsel in game skip bruiser go 2 swash and from there any class in game but I need help to recruit more.

So I got a guild office top floor of castle I sit there each Monday and Friday and send /tells ask people to join my guild. I had a Very Impressive office basement Office with portal to felwith manor in my tier 1 hall in free port guild hall now we got big castle tier 4 hall.... a lot of people have seen my guild halls and I have given over 50 players a Full Tour of my hall I spend over 2 hours per person and give them a book for new players in my guild give them 4 plat, a new to guild book can be placed into house can and have bought them a new player house and made shure they could invite there friends themselves.... why do they quit but wait till im not logged into game and then like hard to find them again and ask why they left some times ?

I tell them if you ever need help please mail my char in game or post on guild web site or message me in game.

So I get like 4 or 5 new members spend all day sending tells and invite to guild and with in 2, 3 or 4 or 5 days they all quit???? like after 9 pm pacific time or before 7 am pacific time in middle of night ?

No reason given no mail say why they quit no complain to me and when I log in I say hello everyone anyone want help..... and nothing no answer back this been like that for over 3 years some people talk in chat but a lot join my guild then never chat in /GU weird.

So YES I AM GOING TO HIRE a Good Assistant Guild Leader. I have over $200 to spend on eq2 each month so I can buy all the station cash I want or items in game. Why do I do this? It simple really .... I spent so much time from 2012 to now that's 5 years in game simply to learn the game and I spent so much money I made a lot of good friends and why would I quit the game and lose all that. I would rather finish and build myself the best guild possiable and have the best char possiable...I Need Help and I have a GOOD IDEA on role play if you interested we can Voice Chat ill tell you my idea for guild.

You see a guild hall char ( like banker broker prophet ) you find his book in hall you find a quest I wrote in that book for role play you do that quest and yes I will buy your char appearance gear crafted or looted or even daybreak cash items for FUN:D

I have a book list Office jobs and Each Job Pays Platinum a whole list of jobs I need to fill So Please COME INTO MY GUILD HALL READ MY BOOKS AND THEN... ? DO you laugh really? I mean I got a working good plan here that could be one of best in eq2 for players for FUN and Role Play come to my hall... Read ... Learn ... Message me and we can chat I need Officers to help run my guild I Want to complete 100% all ACHIVEMENTS in Game and for all guild members we cans kip the raid ones :D Thank You and Have Fun >.<