Appearance slot dress-up thread!

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-Disgustipate, Sep 9, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Arianah Guest

You can also get a black with white feather from the EoF Fabled set.
    A black with red feather from RoK Fabled Set.
    And a purple with white feather from LoN.
  2. ARCHIVED-Galamwen Guest

[IMG]

[IMG]
    This is the same gear the griffon tower NPCs have, though I can't remember the names of the individual parts. I'll post the names in a bit.
  3. ARCHIVED-Aenian Guest

what are some names of the cheaper easy things to get?
  4. ARCHIVED-Orchist999 Guest

Well I am late, as always, to post here. However, I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to show their stuff first before I revealed the pinacle of all creations - the superior Halfling in all his glory. Now now, don't feel bad. It is almost impossible to be a physical and visually stunning creature that is the Halfling. This is a known fact. It's just science.
    So, we have the incomparable Caliphar Whittledown - Mayor of Rivervale, Fence and Swashbuckler extrordinaire.
    Note the incredible physique powered by jumjum
    [IMG]
    Here we have different moods - pumpkin and skull.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And recently, after seeing the logic of the Sootfoots, we have Cal in his house hanging out in front of his fishtank donning the mindcontrol prevention cap. It is all about mind control prevention people...
    [IMG]

Again, I understand for all you non-Halflings how hard it is to see the pinacle of evolution staring at you from this page, but it's OK, you should just revel in the glory. Plus, eat more pies!
    P.S. : to be serious, everyone looks really cool :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Henge42 Guest

[IMG]
    What more do I need to say.