Appearance slot dress-up thread!

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-Disgustipate, Sep 9, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-tatercake Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Sylphier Guest

All I need are some shoes to make my feet look bare and this Halfling would be SET

[IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-Loose Screw Guest

Alright, you got me Sylphier. Where in the WORLD did you get that chest piece and legs? (Been looking for a while for a decent, more-casual "pirate" look.)
  4. ARCHIVED-Sylphier Guest

They are from the Freeport trade skill faction. You need 30,000 faction with them to buy them. Can't get them as a swash, you would have to betray to a brig and do 200 trade skill writs to be able to buy them. As far as i know I'm the only swash with that outfit, and it's even more likely that i'm the only HALFLING swash with that outfit, mwahahaha.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kahshani Guest

[IMG]

Here's my Swashy.
  6. ARCHIVED-OutcastBlade Guest

[IMG]
    This was me a while back. As you can see I was making out with a chick who shall remain anonymous. In above screenshot I was looking for my watch...
    Below I was er... chillin.
    [IMG]
    I have grown since those rambunctious days. My tastes in women have improved, and I would like to think the way I dress has improved as well...
    [IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-Tivahna Guest

[IMG]
    Vexy about to take the plunge of the butcherblock mountain cliff. The outcome was not good.

[IMG]
    Dancing around before some tough battles with mah dirge partner.

[IMG]
    Standing admiring the view in sinking sands, after just dinging 48 :D
  8. ARCHIVED-Allowin Guest

Is there really anything else a Swashy should wear besides this? [IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-Allowin Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Allowin Guest

11. ARCHIVED-tatercake Guest

That illusion is for the non swashies to feel piratey, you should find armors in game to go with the hat selection and only use the buccaneer card for the parrot and hide rest of illusion :p
  12. ARCHIVED-Drakkonius Guest

I thought there was a longer-running thread on appearance slot. Sticking my reply here too since this is where it belongs. Level 32 Tranquil cloth, void quest boots, HooLoh hat.

[IMG]
  13. ARCHIVED-LifeIsFatal Guest

Caelen Merrick--keeping the streets safe from the rooftops of Qeynos? Or getting caught sneaking out of a recently visited bedroom's window? You be the judge.
    [IMG]
  14. ARCHIVED-zeerobot Guest

Caelen@Lucan DLere wrote:
    If it's the latter, he better be watching out for hired thugs en route from Maj'Dul.
    *taps heavy booted foot and scowls*
  15. ARCHIVED-LifeIsFatal Guest

*pulls at his collar and gulps nervously* Of course it's keeping the streets safe!

And might I add (since I forgot before)--that stunning display of exquisite material he is modeling is a mash-up of the Hooloh swashbuckler hat, a tranquil cloth vest, the swashbuckler relic shoulders from Labs in the Bonemire, a pair of Rilissian Trooper chainmail gloves, tranquil cloth pantaloons, and the Boots of the Ever Brooding from the void storm shard vendor back from the live event this last summer. Oh, and the sword on his right side is Bloodspiller and the sword on his left is an incarnadine rapier.
  16. ARCHIVED-Mannhec Guest

[IMG]
    Not piratey, but I like it :p
  17. ARCHIVED-Kidou Guest

[IMG]

My Kitteh swashy's apearance. I havn't found a hat or cape for her yet, but it looks awesome IMO.
    Red and black make a very striking combination.

As an aside, where do you get that one hat that's got a red feather in it? I could've swore I saw it before.
  18. ARCHIVED-jam3sD Guest

My fae swash no wings, older look for him.
    [IMG]
    My swash on the left obviously using chel draks shard and rapier of the flame dancer for apperance, the rapier is fiery when you are in combat.

[IMG]
  19. ARCHIVED-Meinen Guest

[IMG]
    Ogre swashy goodness
  20. ARCHIVED-Biko Guest

Noob question but are these the only "feathered hats"?
    Black hat with white feathers is relic.
    Black hat with orange feathers is Hoo'Lah.
    Brown hat with purple feathers is Vault Raider (Vaults drop).
    Black hat with green feathers is Scallywag's from Labs.