Appearance Gear

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Conifur, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Conifur Well-Known Member

Looking for cool appearance gear, which zones do you think drop the best?
  2. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I think some of the heroic zones from TSO from what I can remember.
  3. Revanu Well-Known Member

Underfoot depths in sundered frontier, emerald Halls, Throne of New Tunaria, RoK VP, Fortress of Drunder.
  4. Conifur Well-Known Member

Where can I find the strat for Plane of War - never did it and the two Commanders are kicking me in my pants. One sot to 1% then I get locked up and die soon after.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It really depends on what you want your look to be. If you can describe what you want to look like, we can make better suggestions.

You can ALSO go to the broker and just try stuff on and often pull together a cool appearance that way. Some surprisingly low-level gear can be very spiffy at times. I keep notes on which items I like the look of, then go back and open Examine windows and try everything on together until I have it Just Right.
    Finora, santargria and Prissetta like this.
  6. Melt Actually plays the game

Plane of War you're going to have to box or get a friend, they need to be killed simultaneously. I would say that Plane of War and Skyshrine Underdepths have the best appearance gear, no question.
  7. Loran Member

That's not true Snikkety, you can easily solo PoW.
  8. Melt Actually plays the game

Please inform me, I'd love to know. How does one manage to kill 2 mobs around 1000 units from eachother with no sightline simultaneously?