Apparent problems

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Simparri, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Oh, good, it's not just me. I mean, not good that DBG is having problems, but at least it means I don't have to start troubleshooting at my end.
    AOE1 likes this.
  2. Ruckus Well-Known Member

3. Juraiya Well-Known Member

The time change can be taken into account ahead of time. But if they extend Brewday, it will overlap the others. As it is we have four festivals (or is it five?) back to back, which makes this time of year a little hectic. Having them overlap wouldn't be the best thing in the world, either.

Hopefully it will get fixed fast enough that it will be a non-issue. Losing an hour isn't a big deal; losing a whole day might be.
  4. Ealdian Well-Known Member

I have the same message. My guess is they are on it and it will be resolved soon.
  5. isest Active Member

getting the same error as well mines says g:/live/eq2/game/clientt/src/clientnet.cpp (663): pCon = = m-pCon 00a8afb2 01260244
  6. Tissarak New Member

Same issue here, seems as long as you don't zone, you are ok.....
  7. Simparri Active Member

It would be helpful if the server status block on home page actually Worked! Last few times servers have gone down that server status section confidently tells us all servers are up when they patently Aren't.
    Kheldar, AOE1, Juraiya and 1 other person like this.
  8. Demondria Active Member

I started experiencing this as well. Glad to see the post that DB is aware of this. I know of only a few people left in game in my guild and they're stuck in heroic zones. Every time someone tries to zone out or anywhere, they get kicked and receive this error. As others have stated. I've also tried the standard troubleshooting measures, validate files, log into character select instead of a toon, by-pass launcher, run as administrator. I even went into my game files and found the path to the verify file error and deleted it to try and have the game replace it with a new version on launch. Nothing has worked for a "work-around" so far.

Since DB knows of the issue, i'll hold off on unistalling and reinstalling the game.
  9. Nella Member

I like the idea of extending Brewday if this takes more than an hour or two to fix. I don't see overlap being an issue, you don't have to do Brewday stuff, can just start on Chronoportals if you want ;)
  10. Yvan30 New Member

Same problem when i wanted to zone to CoV after an innovation raid
  11. Valnayven New Member

I was zoning out to finish the tradeskill daily Restitch in Sol Ro when I crashed, I hope it doesn't deny me the quest rewards. I can't make it to character select, getting the same errors as everyone else:

<verify> G:\live\eq2\game\Client\src\ClientNet.cpp (663): pCon == m_pCon
    00a7afb2 01050244
  12. Trolalen New Member

I got dropped while zoning out of the PQ when it was finished. guess I won't be able to claim reward and tokens.
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I crashed from Test too.
  14. Faeonara Well-Known Member

oh my gosh so happy it is not just me ...hope floats eternal....Please sort it out soon ,...I need my fix tonight :)
  15. Simparri Active Member

I was just starting going through my 10 toons to get familiar daily mission. I'd gotten them all missions they could do (avoiding boars);) & had just finished actually Doing one, when I went to next is when this glitch popped up:mad:.
  16. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ok, then, now we know who to blame. :D
    Rhodris and Mindsway like this.
  17. AOE1 Well-Known Member

It would be nice if someone from DB could bother to come in and give us a heads up on something.
  18. Merriel Well-Known Member

At least they took the time to post something in red up top about the issue. It's more than they have done sometimes in the past. :)
    Simparri and Mindsway like this.
  19. Airvh Active Member

Suggestion to everyone!
    While we wait, go find those dumbbells you hid under the bed or in the garage and haven't touched for years and start pumping some iron!
    It actually makes you feel better if you do it when you play the game too!

Do a quick 20 reps per arm to get the blood pumping and then play for a while, then do it again when your waiting for your group, or a zone is loading or whatever. Also remember that the burning is the part where your muscles are telling your brain "Hey we need more to be this active so build us up!". The brain is like "oh good idea!"

One last thing. Consider how ripped you would be right now if you never played Everquest but instead were a member of a body building gym.
  20. Demetrius New Member

Same, even after changing my DNS settings...