Apparent problems

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Simparri, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Simparri Active Member

We are apparently having problems in FG. It appears to keep losing contact with the server when zoning or switching characters.
    Tissarak likes this.
  2. Shaithis New Member

SkyFire having the same issues. Getting Unrecoverable Error errors.
  3. Springelf Active Member

Same. I was logging in after not playing for a few hours and now I keep getting an error.
  4. Gerak Well-Known Member

AB and MD also having problems.
  5. Rags New Member

Happening on Halls of Fate also
  6. Kawoosh Well-Known Member

Multiple errors on Maj'Dul. Likely the same as prior posters.
    "Could not connect to a login server."
    "<verify> G:"
  7. Heinzy Active Member

same here on AB - crashed after PQ now client broken, says I need to check g:\live\eq2 ... I don't have a g drive hehe
  8. Pirothea New Member

Unable to log in on Maj'Dul getting Fatal Error Message

<verify> G:\live\eq2\game\ClientNet.cpp (663)
    pCon = = m_pCon
    0122afb201800244
  9. Simparri Active Member

Getting message"

Unrecoverable error

<verify> G:/live/eq2/game/Client/src/ClientNet.cpp(663)pCon = = m_pCon 00c7afb2 01250244
  10. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Same problem, was zoning and now keep getting Errorr message
  11. Xariama_AB Member

Same here, on AB as well. Fatal error, check G drive. I don't have a G drive. Fix this, DBG.
  12. Evilnok Active Member

same here and on Skyfire,I was zoning into Isla of Mara for the familiar daily so now I am unable to play everytime I try to load the game up and it crashes with this message
  13. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Add Thurgadin to the list of servers down
  14. Simparri Active Member

Seems that somebody may Actually be on their toes here, main forum page just posted :

Status: 3/15/2018 15:51 PDT - We are currently investigating an issue with launching the game.
  15. Tweechy Member

<verify> G:live\eq2\game\Client\src\ClientNet.cpp (663): pCon = = m_pCon 0139afb2 01970244
  16. Nella Member

Ya, I just tried to zone a couple chars and they both crashed ...I cannot log back in :( Get that same G drive error ><
    Hope this gets fixed soon, got more beer tokens to farm!
  17. SayWhat Member

I'm having the same problems with the <verify> G:/live/eq2/game/Client/src/ClientNet.cpp(663)pCon = = m_pCon 00c7afb2 01250244

However, just noticed that as of 3:51 PST they are looking into the problem.
  18. SayWhat Member

"Status: 3/15/2018 15:51 PDT - We are currently investigating an issue with launching the game." posted at the top of the Forums page and not PST as I previously posted.
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

YUP same problem here too SIGH
  20. Fiadhe Member

Can't get in on HoF
    have the same error message
    validated files did not help

Now I see others have the same problem and that DB are looking into it.
    Thank you DB, but there always seems to be some glitch after recent server downtimes. Not being able to actually get into the game is a serious one, so I hope you sort this out quickly, or at least extend the Brewday Festival time. Already we missed out due to the clocks going back an hour.