AotG Bristlebane disappointment

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Kinya, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Kinya Active Member

So Bristlebane pop for us yesterday in AotG and I have to say and warn everyone - this mob is buggy as hell and loot is not worth the effort.

Bombs were disappearing for everyone while script was running.
    Boxes with Jokers were also disappearing.
    Bristlebane resets.
    Bovines which pop from boxes hit like a truck.

And when finally we managed to kill him we got the same loot as from EM avatars (eg. tunare) + 1 red gemstone.

NO MEATBEAST mount!

I was so furious and disappointed we wasted our time for this mob. Loot is not worth the effort with all those bugs. If I knew about this, we wouldn't even pull him and go somewhere else.

So unless loot is changed or Meatbeast added we won't be pulling and wasting our time on this mob. No motivational fight imo.
    Zalchion and Le Clown like this.
  2. Treejay Active Member

The loot hasn't been changed. Everything you said has been this way for like a year.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

I'm baffled as to why they removed the cloaks and mount from Bristlebane in AotG too
  4. Luzionist Active Member

Add the remaining avatars that have been in the game to the potential rotation with Bristlebane and have them drop 2 gems and 1 unique item to them
  5. Sylke Well-Known Member

Well, the loot has changed since pre-ToV, so not quite a year. Post-ToV, Bristle no longer drops unique loot in AotG.
    Kinya likes this.
  6. slippery Well-Known Member

1 gem is pretty underwhelming.
  7. Kinya Active Member

Pre-ToV you got very nice unique cloaks from Bristlebane and Meatbeast mount and now you get the same loot as other avatars drop.
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

Yep and frankly, that is probably the reason most don't try for BB. The singular Red Gem isn't worth his rare spawn rate even if it is Instanced and therefore not able to be stolen by a competing guild.
  9. Kalderon Well-Known Member

We got the problem, that he just simple go away, without any given reason (at least everyone pretend that he does nothing unnormal).