AoM Crafting & Housing Preview (eye candy!)

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Niami DenMother, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The Altar of Malice expansion is right around the corner. As usual with my expansion previews, this one is being done in chunks, because I'm also still testing and retesting things, checking on patch changes, etc.

That having been said, I tackled a good chunk of the eye candy first (carpenter recipes, new buyable furniture), since I know the decorators want a look. Quest writeups and other updates will be added to the article as time and energy permit.

Altar of Malice Crafting/Housing Preview
  2. Spindle Well-Known Member

Oooooooo! Thank you Den Mum!!
  3. Duffy Active Member

This is neat! Thanks for the great effort!
  4. Balbasur Active Member

5. Virgatus Member

Thanks for your efforts!
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

Wonderful Niami! Thank you.
  7. Bashem Well-Known Member

8. Hijinx Well-Known Member

Lovely write-up. Thank you!
  9. Murmix New Member

Great write up!
    Thank you Niami :)
    Niami DenMother likes this.
  10. Pantero Member

Thanks Niami ;)
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I've added quite a bit of "stuff" and "things" to that main article, including more eye-candy. Apparently I uploaded 167 images to the AoM directory of my site during beta. (Not counting the ones I nuked along the way.)

I hope folks are excited about the expansion! I think I need more caffeine while waiting for it to come back up.
    {wanders off, mumbling about a cat waking her up with a bladder-bounce at just after 5 a.m.}
    jakenn, Finora and Spindle like this.
  12. Majesty Active Member

Thank you so much for all the work you have done! It is more appreciated than words can say! :)
  13. Foretold Well-Known Member

Excellent write up as usual, thank you!!