AoD expansion 50% of this weekend?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Koufax-Drysdale, Sep 29, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Koufax-Drysdale Guest

Anyone know if AoD expansion is included in the 50% off sale this weekend? They said everything but a few appearence items and experience potions. However, since you use money instead of SC I thought maybe it would fall out of the guildlines.
  2. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

To my knowledge, you can no longer buy expansions via the marketplace.
  3. ARCHIVED-desaril11 Guest

Correct, you cannot get expac or memberships via SC any longer. :(
  4. ARCHIVED-Koufax-Drysdale Guest

desaril11 wrote:
    Yeah, but they're still technically in the Marketplace(although not purchasable with SC). The sale is on all Marketplace items minus a few appeareance items and XP potions. It's not a SC sale, it's a Marketplace sale and the expansion are still for sale in the Marketplace with USD.
  5. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

The reason they removed the option to purchase expansions via SC is because they didn't want to lose half or more of the purchase price everytime there was a sale of some kind.. so I would really dount they are half off reguardless of them actually being on the marketplace vor sale via real world currency.
  6. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

it's half off for purchases with SC. so I beleive the expansions are not rebated.
    and if it was on a rebate, there's be a rebate tag on it.