AoD : AA increase? AA Limits? need to know the details please.

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Mistacee, Nov 11, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Mistacee Guest

The only reason I play EQ2 is to raid, the rest of the game has long since become boring to me. The only reason for me to purchase the next xpac ( i use the term xpac losely) is for the increase to AA limits. I am yet to find anywhere the details of how much aa will increase, if there will be new AA, if no new AA what restrictions will be removed from current trees, if no new AA and no restrictions removed from previous trees (specifacally the KoS tree) there is ZERO point in myself buying the xpac.

Details please so i can pre order if required.
    thanks
  2. ARCHIVED-Elskidor Guest

Good luck. They've avoided this question for they know people won't buy it when they find out nothing meaningful will be done for aa. They're withholding that info in hopes people wil be gullable enough to buy it thinking the aa changes will be significant. I doubt they would have let anyone know that the previous expansions weren't included until they accidently posted false information about it.
  3. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

They need an AA revamp...to make all current aa's useful.. and to raise the caps...