Anyone remember how to spawn the next to last named in Underfoot Depths?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Aethos, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Aethos Active Member

The one right before Master Yael. It's a fight that's like right in the corner formed by the ramp that leads into the final cavern/room. Back in the day, my guild cleared that fight. And I even spawned it somehow at some point last year when I randomly decided to do the raid. But for the life of me, I cannot remember how to spawn it. I seem to remember clicking something or running around in a particular area, because I also seem to recall having a brawler use Feign Death after spawning it in the past or something.
    Dude likes this.
  2. Aethos Active Member

Theerax the Enforcer is the name, for the record, and here is a video I found on youtube of the fight. I looked through my achievements and saw that I killed it in September of last year. But yeah, I cannot remember for the life of me how I spawned it.

Dude likes this.
  3. Aethos Active Member

For any who stumble upon this: Theerax appears to spawn when you pull the final named. The idea is to leash the final named and fight Theerax separately.
  4. Zizinana Member

To spawn Theerax , you need to kill all the names in the zone. You may be missing one name that floats in the lake around the elevator tower.
    Twyla and Dude like this.
  5. Aethos Active Member

Killed that one, and pretty sure I had killed them all, at least per achievements. The names were all checked off
  6. Zizinana Member

I had a similar problem and Theerax only appeared after that name was killed in the water. It is not marked on the map, it lives in a reservoir, it is called Mozaasus.And one more thing - try to kill Vaklaz in hard mode (to do this, first kill 4 adds next to him)

[IMG]
  7. Aethos Active Member

Yeah, but the thing is I definitely killed that one. Maybe I consistently missed one of the other ones or something. I did notice not every named is on each achievement

However, you might be right about Vaklaz. Both times I accidentally killed Vaklaz in easy mode. It seems like you have to give him time to power up after killing his handlers - both times I just went 1 2 3 4 5. I didn't use an AE but I didn't pause at all, so I will try that next time. I noticed from old raid videos it seems like he has to respawn once hard mode is activated.