Any younger players?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Tizzy, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Tizzy New Member

Hi there! I was introduced to eq2 at a young age and used to play on my mother's account, but two years ago I got my own account to play on. I'm 21 now and I was wondering if there's any younger players online. I'd love to quest together or talk about the game together! This is more of an open invitation, I'd love to make some more eq2 friends as it seems the game has shifted to support a soloing base. (I can't speak for higher levels though, my biggest character is just turning 80!) Thanks for taking the time to read, and have a nice day :)
    Zynt and Aenvar like this.
  2. Tangris Well-Known Member

We have a 16 year old who raids with us....
  3. Aenvar Member

You remind me my own story, which happened with original EQ:)

Good luck, hope you manage to form a solid group of young adventurers
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

First of all you have to tell us what server your playing on , so your new future friends can hook up with you .
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Tizzy New Member

Will do! I play on a couple different servers and I'm open to making characters on ones I'm not currently playing on, but my highest level one is on Skyfire, but I have most of mine on Halls of Fate. I also have one on Kaladim!
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Tizzy New Member

Open to adventuring with people of all different age ranges as well! Thought I'd just put that out there :)
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ehehe good because some older people can be fun to play with too ( some are still young at heart and are able to connect to the young crowd very well ).
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Firelyte New Member

Hello! I am 20 and also started playing EQ2 because of my mum :)

My main character is on Thurgadin but I would be happy to make a character on another server. I'd love to play together some time!
    Breanna likes this.