Any Warlocks wishing they went wizard?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Hacattack, Jun 7, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-anshar Guest

Sac_joker...Come on...please don't perpetuate the cycle of verbal abuse...rise above it.
  2. ARCHIVED-Tar~Palantir Guest

Sac joker...You GET A CLUE. God dammit, warlocks are among the worst people i have ever met. Has it ever gone through your mind that for one moment that you might be conceivably wrong! Or, has mommy wispered what a perfect little prince you are when she rocks you to sleep assuring you the boogeyman doesn't exist. Grow up please, thenespond.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lorkast Guest

IBTL :smileysad:
  4. ARCHIVED-anshar Guest

Tar-Palantir...I just do not know how you could say such a close-minded thing:
    'warlocks are among the worst people i have ever met.'
    That is not only completely offensive to many of us, it is also completely absurd. Please refrain from this type of post. It serves no purpose other than rudeness.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tar~Palantir Guest

It's the truth. Lets see, the one that insulted myself and the wizard class, the one who was decked in gear and horses from ebay and insulted the horse I earned, also that one insulted myself and wizards. Arrogance is a trait that runs through the warlocks I meet.
  6. ARCHIVED-chaos overload Guest

YES TAR!! YOU GOT IT! WE ARE EVIL! ALL OF US! SAY IT LOUDER! LET IT ALL HEAR! WE POSSESS MORE POWER THAN YOU WILL EVER HAVE! MUUUHAAAAHAHAA!

Ok, feels good... :) Want more? Please go on posting your stupidity right out of your brain maybe it gets cleaner. And thanks for the great history lesson, its sad that you missed your social classes for this.

Btw, I personally find it most insulting that you blame people for their english. I wonder if you are as good in frensh or german as we are in english. You have no idea of what it means to be a global community. I 100% agree with Sac, you're an idiot!

MODS, please close this thread.
    Message Edited by chaos overload on 06-23-2005 01:17 AM
  7. ARCHIVED-Daerv Guest

I'd suggest the Wizards take a look in their own back yard... this thread just made me laugh. At least the majority of Warlocks are polite to one another. That entire thread is Wizards whining about not being able to solo heroic instances and other mobs designed for groups apart from SalBlue who talks sense and gets insulted for it. Classy. Your comment about Warlocks pretty much holds no water.

Like people said before the huge revamp is on it's way and in the big scheme of things Warlocks and Wizards are now listed joint top of the list in terms of damage. Wait, see and quit picking fights.
  8. ARCHIVED-Sac_joker Guest

OK, OK, OK....now truth be told Tar's posts make now sense and he just like to post replies to get a response (which I have been happy to give, until now), but we have a bigger problem at hand.

Our roots are getting [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot]ed over and so are we (ALL SORCERERS). All this bickering has been fun, but I have to draw the line somewhere and when SOE starts breaking BOTH of our classes I have a HUGE problem with that. I am not a solo player by nature, but the ability to do so at will is a great option...great for both classes. Now with this HUGE root nerf neither one of us will be able to effectively do so the higher we get in levels.

It is time for the fighting to STOP and the TRUCE to start. So can we ALL put aside our differences to TRY to get SOE to understand this is stupid.
  9. ARCHIVED-SalBluee Guest

/puts on a joybuzzer and extends her hand in friendship
    Shake on that Sac =) I'm innocent I swear!
  10. ARCHIVED-Tar~Palantir Guest

Salbluee is a traitor, disgrace and shame to wizardry.

Yes our roots are worthless, we may as well just call it Glorifed Stun Adept I
  11. ARCHIVED-chaos overload Guest

... and ur just a piece of s h i t, a stupid flamer and troll but at least totally harmless. so whats the point? LOL
    Message Edited by chaos overload on 06-24-2005 05:03 AM
  12. ARCHIVED-V4nce Guest

Except for this thread, I am proud of how mature and low-drama most warlock forum postings are compared to other class boards.
  13. ARCHIVED-SalBluee Guest

"Salbluee is a traitor, disgrace and shame to wizardry."
    Lol.
    Ok... lemme say that again... Lol.
    Coming from you who has no idea what end game is like, makes false statements about EVERYTHING that a Sorceror/Wizard/Warlock is capable of, comes to the forums and whines about problems without justifying his issues, and slings insults like the above moronic statement. I'd say you're a Neo-Wizarding-**** with a gumption for vastly overexagerating the truth while playing out his downfalls upon everyone else around him.
    Go home little boy. Your mother is calling.
  14. ARCHIVED-anshar Guest

It is sad...truly sad...Two classes who should be so close are so divided.
    We grow up just like anyone else, and then after seeing some of the world, we choose the perilous path of mage. We struggle to learn so that we may be more effective. No fighter practices as hard with his weapons as does a mage practice with his or her spells. After much hardship, and trial after trial, we become sorcerers. So defined are our abilities now that we are all known by an odd pseudonym...dps. However...we are not done defining our abilities. In our quests, one portion of the spectrum calls to us more strongly than the other, and we undergo much harship to become warlock or wizard. We are unique among the other mage classes in that we do not care for the trappings of good or evil. We can work together in harmony, without politics hampering our learning.
    Why then are we so divisive on this?
  15. ARCHIVED-chaos overload Guest

... Because you're talking about a fairy tale, inhabited with nice and mature people who loves and respect each other. Sorry, I really like your vision but its not real. This forum is real, people in it are real. Nothing more to say. This was not meant as an offence, but be honest do you really expect people to behave the way you told? Maybe in far and distant future but for now lets get back down to earth. ;)
    Message Edited by chaos overload on 06-24-2005 08:35 AM
  16. ARCHIVED-SalBluee Guest

It all depends on the person Anshar. I work with Warlocks day in and day out, so I can appreciate what they do for me. Personally, I prefer grouping over solo play, so if the person i'm playing with is a good compliment to what i'm doing then that means they are forwarding my ability and fun level.
    I'm pretty positive about Wizarding as you've seen from my posts on both the Wizard and Warlock forums. But there are others who feel that they only need to poo on another group of people to get the results they wish for, and the only thought going through their head is, MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!
    That's not the way it works. This game is based upon more than one class, and we are meant to all work together to accomplish mutual goals. It burns me especially when people cannot see this, and rather than put forth some good information, they'd rather insult me or others around me.
  17. ARCHIVED-anshar Guest

See, Chaos Overload...the problem with your kind of thinking (and I hope you do not take offense) is that it perpetuates the cycle. If everyone says 'someday' then the next generation will say 'someday' also and 'someday' becomes never. However, I will use my one voice, and hopefully it will change the way one person deals with another, and maybe, 'someday' I can have made a difference on a large scale because 'today' I helped one person feel respected.
  18. ARCHIVED-Sac_joker Guest

Awww, come on guys you all are making me feel bad for replying to Tar. Alright I won't respond to anymore of his posts no matter how far off and wrong they will be.

But let me say this, we are not self-centered or arrogant we are all just mis-understood. We defend ourselves and our abilities because EVERYONE hates on us no matter what.

Every class compares what they have to what we have...heck I have even seen threads from Scouts asking for our dps or for us to be nerfed down. Yet we don't ask for Increased Agility, Evac, Mez Spells, Pets, Super Defense/Armor, Healing Spells, Range Items (for stat bonus purposes), we don't even ask to be able to melee a mob...we make due with what we have.

Self-defense does not equal Self-centered/arrogant.

All that being said I will no longer make us look bad and only TRY to only respond in the best way I can. :smileywink:
  19. ARCHIVED-anshar Guest

Sac_joker, I hope I did not make you feel bad, I just think we can work together better than apart is all.
  20. ARCHIVED-Darkkath Guest

I like Wizzies, some of them ~giggle~ :smileywink: