Any "tight-knit" guild, on Freeport?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kanyl, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Kanyl New Member

Greetings! :)

I am currently looking for a guild on the Freeport server, but still I can't find the "right" one. For some months ago, I was in a a guild that was very tight-knit. We grouped together, talked on voice chat like 90% of the time, joked, had fun, did things together and so on. Everyone accepted each other for who they were and never said a bad thing, of any one. The motto was: "All for one, one for all!" and everyone lived up to that. Unfortunately, the guild broke up because of real life stuff.

So, is there any guild on Freeport, like this? Does not matter if it's US or EU (I am from Europe tho), but it would be nice if there are at least 5-10 players online, at all times. I don't want to log in one day, finding out that I am the only player online.

Have a nice day and please reply if this sounds like YOUR guild!
  2. Taka Active Member

My recommendations. Legion. Fabled. Forces of Evil. Aegis. Sword of Divinity are all casual raiding guilds (raiding not mandatory) among others. I have been personally know folks in all of them on my friends list and would feel fine playing with players in all of them. There are some "harder" core raid guilds that could equally be called casual cause they've been playing together for a while, but, they seem steep entrance requirements and mandatory raid attendance or used too anyway. Darkness Falls,Black Flag, etc etc.

In actuality, if you play and are active and just want a community feeling any will do. I'm biased though since I am in Legion (not L E G I O N). Look us up!
  3. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Taka lies, <Fabled> is full of people like me that will gigglesnort at you.

;)
    No, but we're pretty nice people, and I generally see people online either puttering around or chatting and making the guild leader strip nekked to find out just what item is causing that neato lightning effect.
  4. Nilul New Member

Kanyl, never trust a dirge! (especially one who's obsessed with cheese). <Fabled> seemed nice at first, until we got to Dozekar. When the rangers suggesting hawk pulling Dozekar, Colby and the others objected saying, "Hawks!?!?!? we can't afford to lose the DPS.. send in that newb inqusitior! Hey Nilly go pull Dozekar's finger."

True story.

Nah, in all seriousness <Fabled> is a blast to play with. And they've put up with me for almost 6 months now.