Any plans to make Mastercrafted gear viable?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Zarnafien, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Zarnafien Well-Known Member

I played the first week Kaladim opened and left after I got my Armorer up to level 12 to make my MC armor and it was horrible compared to level 10 treasured.

I'd like to come back to the TLE server, as I enjoy it better than live, but not until the MC armor is better than treasured like they stated it would be when the server was announced.

Crafting my own gear is a big part of my journey and one of my favorite things to do along with all the harvesting and hunting for advanced recipes.

Has anyone at DBG addressed the MC issue and stated any plans to correctly get MC armor between Treasured and heroic?
  2. Craized New Member

Is this the case to level 50? Is treasured gear better than MC all the way?

I was considering making an armorer as my first tradeskill class, but if this is true I think I’ll have to revise that plan
  3. Eradani Well-Known Member

nagafen 2.1 went up to 70 and MC gear was not at all needed except as tier starter gear. note that this treasured stuff IS the same as the heroic stuff with legendary and fabled approx = treasured and, in some cases, worse. the only gear i ever saw there that was better than the 10,20,30... treasured was off epics.

note that the HC gear that should be lvl 60 - was tagged as lvl 50 and had lvl 60ish stats - making it better that the 50 treasured. soo, if you want to make an armorer, if you're armor 69 when you hit adv 50, you're golden, lol. they may plan on fixing this sometime but as of the end of nagafen 2.1 (june 16), it was still like this from whenever uwk first posted about it sometime in the preceeding 3 months
    Siren likes this.