Any plans to laumch a new TLE? or does it matter?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Taolas, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Taolas New Member

Old time returning player, I have raid toons on Maj'Dul, but would like to bring in a small group of old school friends and group together through the old content levels without it being completely deserted. Is there any plan to launch a new lvl 50 instance, or can we do that on Kaladim and find other players? Never used TLE before so I'm not sure how important it is to "get in at the beginning".
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

shh don't even ask that , we like it just fine on Kaladim , the server is so far still the most populated server of all .
    Come right over , if you want to live the simple live , only thing is you have to start as a level 1 .
    Unfortunately no TLE server has lasted beyond the next expansion , that would be in around 7 months from now ,
    that DP will launch a new TLE server and kill this one do to desertion , and a good many of us really would like to get at least to AoM .
    Siren and Breanna like this.
  3. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

There is no plan to launch another TLE other than rumors of a PvP server. Would be cool if they did, cuz it's getting pretty impossible to find groups. In fact, the main reason I have been checking the forums lately is looking for this hypothetical announcement.

The 1-50 content is completely deserted but if you are bringing friends you shouldn't have an issue.
    Schmetterling likes this.
  4. Ghorast Active Member

SF has so far been the graveyard of TLE servers and this time doesn't look any different considering all content seems to be DOF tier easy
  5. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Please no more TLE servers unless they change how they do them. I don't like the idea that once the servers get to a point they merge into a live one. What would be cool is if they somehow made the server dynamic, where the content recycles and makes progression fun while maintaining the time-lock factor.
  6. Saints Member

Waiting for and looking forward to the next TLE server.
  7. Zenji Well-Known Member

It's going to be a long wait, on Discord Dreamweaver said no new PVE TLE this year. Now that may mean a PVP TLE is coming this year, but not hold my breath after the dumpster fire last 2 seasonal PVP servers were.
    Saints likes this.
  8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

That's correct, there is no new PVE TLE planned for this year and the PVP server will not be seasonal. There is a new PVP TLE server which will be "permanent". We are not abandoning PVE TLE, just not a new one this year and support for Kaladim in further expansions per the dev team.
    Schmetterling, Siren, Kalika and 4 others like this.
  9. Ronnie New Member

Dreamweaver, can you say anything about when that PVP TLE is due to launch? I, for one, am looking forward to start playing again, on a vanilla TLE! I did hope for a PVE TLE, but it will be interesting with a PVP as i never tried those servers back when eq2 launched.
    Siren likes this.
  10. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I can't, not yet. But we'll be talking more about it soon over the coming weeks.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Ronnie New Member

Well that does atleast tell me something ;). My eyes will be fixed on news...
    Schmetterling likes this.
  12. Brightblade New Member

Off-topic:
    Returned to the game recently & I was wondering if any Kaladim players on here could let me know the going broker pp price of a krono? Thanks.
  13. DemonNfrendz New Member

Welcome back -

May not be the most up to date since I think they bumped a tad bit with the SF launch two weeks back but think I saw someone trying to sell some on open auction channel for 470p, so imagine the broker prices are a tad higher than that currently.
  14. Brightblade New Member

Thanks Demon
  15. Xray Active Member

Hmmm... where can I tune in for this story?
  16. joonace New Member

lazy and clueless, love it. very hard to search.
  17. Saints Member

That is okay, it's been a long wait. :)
    I feel too green to want to jump in mid-expansion, although I'm aware that is probably doing myself a disservice, I will just patiently wait for the next one and pop in on Kaladim on occasion for the feels haha

Thank you much for the update, greatly appreciate this, and love that Kaladim is not being abandoned. Personally, I love the release cadence used for Kaladim.
  18. Kalika Well-Known Member

If that is the case you better provide minimal support.

Currently:
    1. Itemization if fully wrong for mages and priests, this include raid items. As example we got magnificent shaman shoulder with a ward proc but the blue stats were scout ones (dps, flurry or other crap). We had two shamans and none rolled. The person who wrote the item generation script got berzerk on flurry and honestly she/he was either drunk or never played the game when he designed a procedure geenratin priest tiem with neither ability mod nor casting speed nor reuse but instead MA/flurry/haste. While running solo quest my mages/priest got often the choice between 3-4 rewards that were sometimes identical and that were all improper. The fabled mage robe from Erudin palace that she got has scout stats ...
    2. Adornments, with 90% of the items being level 90 we get components for level 100+ adornments, level that Kaladim will never reach. Setting item level to 89 or letting level 90 item provide 80-89 adornment components would solve the problem.
    3. Lot of nice items miss resistance, that can be corrected by a simple script since resistance value can be determined from the item quality and item types which do provide resistance are know.
    4. There is problem with turquoise sets since the only existing one (except for the brelium jewlery set and Jojo claws one) . I suggested to sell those set for a few marks of manaar, this should include WOE set (this almost GREY raid can probably be trioed) . Previous raid sets should probably be sold for raid marks. Price should be like 70-100 heroic marks for WOIE full armor set and for raid set it should be like 40 raid marks. This is also very easy to do.
    5. May be tanks and pets should take actual damage in heroic content, may be my necro should not be allowed to solo the 2 first named in Abandoned labs ... With time, proper body pulling, freedom of action potions and insigna she may even be able to solo VD3. May be my necro should not be able to defeat 3-4 (may be more) distinct heroic encounters at once, as example in Evernight Abbey (the same hold for crusaders).
    6. May be quests and current content should give decent XP, farming XP in LP instance or everfrist instances is kind of boring. But it is what people do since it is 10 times faster.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

and please update the Inheritance merchants , we are missing the latest expansions items .
    And please what can the harvestables that the Overseer quests sometimes drop on Kaladim be used for ?
    Breanna likes this.