Any plans on New TLE server in future?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Less, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Less New Member

Been feeling an itch lately to drag my guild back into the game we first formed in back in 2004, but would much rather play the old content that I loved. I heard that the other TLE server reached release and got merged. So was curious if there we any plans to wind up a new TLE server sometime in the foreseeable future. If so I'd drag about 30 people back into the game.
    Any plans or rough dates for this?
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Fallen Gate is in TSO at the moment, max level 80.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Stormhold didn't reach current release, but it was merged into Antonia Bayle. I haven't heard any plans for another TLE server in the near future. According to the unofficial release schedule in the link below, I wouldn't think that another TLE server would be launched until 2020, but things change. If you want to play TLE and have your own guild full of people, it seems like FG is perfect for you.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...allen-gate-expansion-release-schedule.584602/
  4. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Probably next summer when this server reaches post DoV and its population has dwindled so low it's time to start a new one.

I wouldn't get my hopes up until at least around spring if one is coming at all.